Moms to Many TTC 2, 3, 4 or more Come join us...

good morning ladies, hope you all slept well, i feel rough this morning as it was gone 5am when i went to bed, plenty of coffee today me thinks!!xx

Good Morning ladies, How are you both doing?...sam hun I'm sorry that you didn't get to bed until 5am I went to bed my time 12:25am after I got off of the computer me and Patrick he was still awake watched a ice tornado movie it was really interesting so after that went off we both finally went to sleep he slept with me and Tim slept with Emma because last night she got into trouble and didn't want to go to bed so Tim had to lay down with her to get her to settle down and he fell asleep in her room so I just left him there....Suni how are you hope you had a great night sleep...so how is the weather where you both are?...its sooooooooo cold here.....wish we could get some snow here like we did a few weeks ago...the other day we only got a dusting of it.....

Goodmorning ladies! It is now 9:30am my time on Sunday! Hope you all had a wonderful night! Miss you already!

Goodmorning ladies! It is now 9:30am my time on Sunday! Hope you all had a wonderful night! Miss you already!

Hi Suni, how are you doing?...did you get a good night sleep last night?...

Sam hun are you ok?...what's going on with you and Matt?...how is Emma doing today?...How are you feeling?....just know your in my thoughts and prayers hun....:hugs:

I added a picture of a house that is rent to own and want to see what you both think about it...I can get more photos of the inside that I will add later...we are just looking incase this with the house that we went through Naca to get our house interest rate lowered if the final approval isn't approved then we might just let citi mortgage have back this house because we are paying 11.35% interest rate and that is tooooo high....

Attachments

• 3m43o43lc5O15Q35P99cn85863f7582a61474.jpg
    3m43o43lc5O15Q35P99cn85863f7582a61474.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 3ka3m53pc5O45Q55Rc9cte1e4d10e40d81fdb.jpg
    3ka3m53pc5O45Q55Rc9cte1e4d10e40d81fdb.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 3kd3m93ob5Oc5Pd5R4a192c2ff67379201c7b.jpg
    3kd3m93ob5Oc5Pd5R4a192c2ff67379201c7b.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 3nc3p33le5O05P75Sea1956e26b6703ae1c03.jpg
    3nc3p33le5O05P75Sea1956e26b6703ae1c03.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 3nc3p43o75O95P75R6a19a79379988e171df7.jpg
    3nc3p43o75O95P75R6a19a79379988e171df7.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 2
Ok ladies just copy and paste with the questions answered so that we can get to know each other better...

what state do you live in:_________________
what do you do for a living:_______________

ok for mine is

what state do you live in: North Carolina, USA
what do you do for a living: I'm a pre-k Teacher

Sam I went and looked at your chart hun and it went back up so thats good maybe you just might make it to a 28 day cycle instead of starting early....:thumbup:

trying to see if I can get the pics of my BFP from the other day posted so that you all can see if you see the line......

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    942 bytes · Views: 12
:flower:gosh I'm feeling bored and depressed feeling....girls where are you both at?...

I added a picture of a house that is rent to own and want to see what you both think about it...I can get more photos of the inside that I will add later...we are just looking incase this with the house that we went through Naca to get our house interest rate lowered if the final approval isn't approved then we might just let citi mortgage have back this house because we are paying 11.35% interest rate and that is tooooo high....
loving the house Patty, i would like to rent it myself lol,xx

well another eventful day at Hedge Towers, gosh i am so fed up with this, everything has gone so bad since LM died, just wish we could fix it,xx

loving the house Patty, i would like to rent it myself lol,xx

Tim keeps getting upset at me because I would love to get that house the payments would be $775 and having to put a down payment of $1500 it was $2000 and they have come down on it....see our house that we have now its a doublewide and we have lived in it since july 1997 and it needs ALOT of work new carpet, we are in the process of putting up new drywall I mean I'm just wanting a change you know...but Tim says that he wants to stay her because if they do get the final appoval for the interest rate to be lowered then our house payments now are $798.64 they will be going down to $387.95 and then they add $113.00 for taxes and insurance on that to make the monthly payment to be $500.95 instead of the $798.64 and the house insurance of $83.16 and also the house taxes $43.00 that totals $935 a month so see why Tim wants to stay here it will be saving us $423.85 per month which we do need to stay here Tim has build a 4th bedroom here also and its just the thought of having to pack up everything but I would love to have a house that didn't need any work you know...but then I think wow I love the savings that we will be having once its finalalized to get the 2% interest rate....but anyways just thought I would share about it....

well another eventful day at Hedge Towers, gosh i am so fed up with this, everything has gone so bad since LM died, just wish we could fix it,xx

awww Sam hun I'm sooooo sorry that things are going bad for you and your family...I'm praying that it does get better....hopefully with matt opening up about LM deaths maybe it might change things atleast I'm hoping it does for you and your children...you know I love ya hun and we are here to help you through it all hun....so just open up and share it all.....sending you lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

well I made some potato soup for supper.....and it was yummy!!!:winkwink: so what did you ladies fix for supper?

Hi everyone! Is it ok if I join in here? My name is Airley. I live in North Carolina, USA. I was married before and have 4 children. They are Hannah(14), Luke (12), Zachary (11) and Jacob (6). I am now married for the second time and we are TTC his first baby and my 5th. I went off the pill in May of 2009 and had an early MC last month. It was our first BFP in those 7 months of trying! Im dealing with it just fine, and so his hubby. I am thankful that my body seems to be adjusting back and it would seem I've ovulated this first month after the MC so I couldnt be happier! Maybe we will be lucky and fall again soon...

So thats a little about me...I hope you dont mind me crashing in...Im going to go back and read a little more about each of you!

Big hugs! :hugs:
xxAirleyxx

Hi everyone! Is it ok if I join in here? My name is Airley. I live in North Carolina, USA. I was married before and have 4 children. They are Hannah(14), Luke (12), Zachary (11) and Jacob (6). I am now married for the second time and we are TTC his first baby and my 5th. I went off the pill in May of 2009 and had an early MC last month. It was our first BFP in those 7 months of trying! Im dealing with it just fine, and so his hubby. I am thankful that my body seems to be adjusting back and it would seem I've ovulated this first month after the MC so I couldnt be happier! Maybe we will be lucky and fall again soon...

So thats a little about me...I hope you dont mind me crashing in...Im going to go back and read a little more about each of you!

Big hugs! :hugs:
xxAirleyxx

Hi Airley,

welcome to the group we are sooo glad that you have joined us....wow I also live in North carolina ....you sound like you have a wonderful family...sorry about your mc sending you lots of babydust your way...:dust::dust: I will add you to the first page...and again welcome and feel free to jump on in on the chatting can't wait to get to know you and share your TTC journey with you also...have a wonderful and blessed night...:hugs:

Airley I have added you and your children to the first page and again welcome to our group...glad that your here with us...

well I'm going to head to bed ladies hope you all have a wonderful and blessed night I will check back in the morning before I head to work...talk to you all then....:hugs::hugs:

Good Morning ladies, how are you all doing?...wow its freezing cold here:cold:well I getting ready to head to work now but wanted to pop in a say hi and hope you ladies have a wonderful and blessed day today....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->