MOMS.. what was your first pregnancy symptom/early pregnancy symptom

sophima

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I am currently waiting to actively try for baby number #1 in September of this year, however at the moment I am not doing much to prevent pregnancy, if it happens now then we will be happy and welcoming.

I however love hearing about others and their experiences, what were things like and a little bit of what to expect. Every pregnancy is different I understand and some women are more in-tuned with their bodies than others. whilst some women just notice things a little more because they have been there before.

With that being said I would just like to know what was your pregnancy like? What were your first symptoms before a missed period? Was something different or off with your body to let you think "I might be pregnant".

Some women say they just knew.. Did you just "know" and were your suspicions correct?

For me it was heartburn .....and that was b4 got .Bfp lol

My very first symptoms were the smell and taste of bacon made me so sick. And coffee tasted burned. I think right around the time I missed my period my nipples got insanely sore. By six weeks I got some nausea and I was very tired.

Those were really the only symptoms I got. However, I did get very short tempered with everyone and was kinda grumpy. I can't remember when that started. But with my chemical the first things I noticed was the grumpiness and the fatigue.

My give away is always the lack of pms symptoms, and my boobs killing me! No symptoms are my symptoms, if that makes sense.

I just knew but at the same time didn't believe it until I'll peed on about 10 pregnancy tests!! Bigger boobs from very early on was my only 'symptom'

I'm am wtt until Oct!

My very first symptoms were the smell and taste of bacon made me so sick. And coffee tasted burned. I think right around the time I missed my period my nipples got insanely sore. By six weeks I got some nausea and I was very tired.

Those were really the only symptoms I got. However, I did get very short tempered with everyone and was kinda grumpy. I can't remember when that started. But with my chemical the first things I noticed was the grumpiness and the fatigue.

Did your nausea stop, or continue throughout.. I know what you mean feeling grumpy with everyone lol, thats apart of my PMS

My give away is always the lack of pms symptoms, and my boobs killing me! No symptoms are my symptoms, if that makes sense.

lol that makes perfect sense.. things just weren't normal for that time in your cycle

I just knew but at the same time didn't believe it until I'll peed on about 10 pregnancy tests!! Bigger boobs from very early on was my only 'symptom'

I'm am wtt until Oct!

wow, lol you were very excited

My first symptoms was tiredness. I would sleep for hours, wake up and be sleepy again. Oh how I miss those days though :)

Oh & the missed period 😂

Did your nausea stop, or continue throughout.. I know what you mean feeling grumpy with everyone lol, thats apart of my PMS

It went away right around the start of second tri.

My nips started hurting! Plus I had an increased appetite. I remember really really really wanting fast food french fries. Only once, but I needed it. It was like heavy in my mouth when I ate them. I kind of expected I was pregnant, knew deep down I was. I kept denying it, though. I tested a few days after AF should have showed. The line showed as soon as the dye touched it. No denying that one.

Through the first tri I had increased appetite, but certain foods just disgusted me even when I smelled them. Mostly rich food and red meat. Also extremely tired.

With my first I got an early bfp before symptoms.. My first actual symptom was extreme morning noon and night sickness and a need for tacos... Not a good combo!

Wtt until May/June (I keep changing my mind on if I want to in May lol)

In my first pregnancy, the first symptom oddly enough, was blocked ears. Then bigger/more painful boobs.
In my second pregnancy, the first was I got sick. Like, sicker than I ever usually get, and then I missed AF.

Spots! I get the occaisional spot with AF but just before my BFP I got a big cluster of them on my jaw. Also my period literally lasted 6 hours ... I suspect this was actually implantation bleeding

I just felt hungover, but without the hangover. Not nauseous (actually I don't get nauseous when I'm hungover), but just headachey and really tired with awful brain fog. Like I had so much work to do, but I just sat at my desk and my brain felt like it wouldn't work, like I was moving through thick fog. And I was so tired. That started at 5 dpo and I took a test at 10 dpo and it was very clearly positive. I would also say though that I just sort of knew. I remember driving home from Sunday lunch when I was 3 dpo and I was like, I'm pregnant. I just know I'm pregnant. I've never felt that before or since.

My nips started hurting! Plus I had an increased appetite. I remember really really really wanting fast food french fries. Only once, but I needed it. It was like heavy in my mouth when I ate them. I kind of expected I was pregnant, knew deep down I was. I kept denying it, though. I tested a few days after AF should have showed. The line showed as soon as the dye touched it. No denying that one.

Through the first tri I had increased appetite, but certain foods just disgusted me even when I smelled them. Mostly rich food and red meat. Also extremely tired.

Lol certainly no denying the test. After all At was late.

With my first I got an early bfp before symptoms.. My first actual symptom was extreme morning noon and night sickness and a need for tacos... Not a good combo!

Wtt until May/June (I keep changing my mind on if I want to in May lol)

Oh my, I don't like the sound of that morning noon and night sickness:wacko:. Although symptoms sometimes reassurance as we know it is a well known and recorded symptom of pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->