MOMS.. what was your first pregnancy symptom/early pregnancy symptom

In my first pregnancy, the first symptom oddly enough, was blocked ears. Then bigger/more painful boobs.
In my second pregnancy, the first was I got sick. Like, sicker than I ever usually get, and then I missed AF.

This new. I have never seen blocked ears as a symptom or hear it anywhere. I can truly say you taught me something new based on your experience.

I just felt hungover, but without the hangover. Not nauseous (actually I don't get nauseous when I'm hungover), but just headachey and really tired with awful brain fog. Like I had so much work to do, but I just sat at my desk and my brain felt like it wouldn't work, like I was moving through thick fog. And I was so tired. That started at 5 dpo and I took a test at 10 dpo and it was very clearly positive. I would also say though that I just sort of knew. I remember driving home from Sunday lunch when I was 3 dpo and I was like, I'm pregnant. I just know I'm pregnant. I've never felt that before or since.

It's good when you know what's going on with your body and jus know something is different.
:kiss: although some people will swear you are weird and it's just all in your head.

I used to get intense migraines 5 days before my period. One of my first symptoms was a lack of migraines. Also, my nipplea felt like they were burning and had a few emotional outbursts where I felt like I had no control over it. After my BFP, nausea started in at 5.5 weeks and was my only symptom through first tri (was never hit with the fatigue or anything)

I used to get intense migraines 5 days before my period. One of my first symptoms was a lack of migraines. Also, my nipplea felt like they were burning and had a few emotional outbursts where I felt like I had no control over it. After my BFP, nausea started in at 5.5 weeks and was my only symptom through first tri (was never hit with the fatigue or anything)

So your nausea stopped after first tri.. migraines and being emotional is so common with me I can never look at them as symptoms lol. That PMS

It was actually the lack of migraines that were my first clue (mine were cycle related). I always had crazy intense migraines that I could barely function through. It was due to progesterone drops throwing my hormones out of whack. When you are preggo though, progesterone rises not falls, hence lack of migraines. And woth being emotional, I am usually more weepy the day before AF but I would go from super happy to crying to mad in less than 2 minutes and didn't have any control over it. That type of thing is not common for me at all. We are trying again now and if I get preggo this month (start testing next week!) I'll let you know what early symptoms I have this time around. Will be interesting to see if they are the same or not!

And yes, with my DS I had 24/7 nausea (no throwing up thank goodness) from 5.5-10 weeks and then it went away. Very easy compared to so many

First baby-metallic taste in mouth and a late period
Second baby-kept burping all the time (and I did throughout the pregnancy!)
Third baby-missed period and bad period like cramps.

It was actually the lack of migraines that were my first clue (mine were cycle related). I always had crazy intense migraines that I could barely function through. It was due to progesterone drops throwing my hormones out of whack. When you are preggo though, progesterone rises not falls, hence lack of migraines. And woth being emotional, I am usually more weepy the day before AF but I would go from super happy to crying to mad in less than 2 minutes and didn't have any control over it. That type of thing is not common for me at all. We are trying again now and if I get preggo this month (start testing next week!) I'll let you know what early symptoms I have this time around. Will be interesting to see if they are the same or not!

And yes, with my DS I had 24/7 nausea (no throwing up thank goodness) from 5.5-10 weeks and then it went away. Very easy compared to so many

Sending baby dust your way for this month.. :thumbup:. And hopefully this time around your nausea doesn't get worst

I didn't have any symptoms (other than a missed period of course) until I was 6 weeks along. I had irregular periods so being a couple weeks late wasn't unheard of or a red light for me on its own, but then I started puking constantly for two straight days and decided that coupled with my missed period was worth taking a test... and yep, I was 6 weeks pregnant and had no idea until the vomit started. :haha:

First baby-metallic taste in mouth and a late period
Second baby-kept burping all the time (and I did throughout the pregnancy!)
Third baby-missed period and bad period like cramps.

You going for a fourth baby?.

I didn't have any symptoms (other than a missed period of course) until I was 6 weeks along. I had irregular periods so being a couple weeks late wasn't unheard of or a red light for me on its own, but then I started puking constantly for two straight days and decided that coupled with my missed period was worth taking a test... and yep, I was 6 weeks pregnant and had no idea until the vomit started. :haha:

Lol Lol the vomiting was definitely a give away for you

I caught a cold! Then insanely painful bbs! Had no idea definitely felt like I was getting af so thought I was out for the cycle and then Bfp!

With my first pregnancy I had one dot of red implantation bleeding, then I was insanely thirsty, nothing would help..I'd suck down drinks so fast and it wouldn't do anything. In my second pregnancy my roommate told me my boobs were bigger, and I swore that someone threw something deadly away in the dumpster because suddenly it smelled 5 times as bad and I could barely handle taking the trash out. Then with my most recent pregnancy I was soo dizzy, the doctors told me I had vertigo!

I caught a cold! Then insanely painful bbs! Had no idea definitely felt like I was getting af so thought I was out for the cycle and then Bfp!

Were you late before you decided to check? If you were how late?

With my first pregnancy I had one dot of red implantation bleeding, then I was insanely thirsty, nothing would help..I'd suck down drinks so fast and it wouldn't do anything. In my second pregnancy my roommate told me my boobs were bigger, and I swore that someone threw something deadly away in the dumpster because suddenly it smelled 5 times as bad and I could barely handle taking the trash out. Then with my most recent pregnancy I was soo dizzy, the doctors told me I had vertigo!

Wow all different symptoms each time. . Am kinda new to this so don't mind if I ask what is vertigo?

Were you late before you decided to check? If you were how late?

I thought I was late when I tested on a sat, got a bfn, turned out that cycle was a 35 day one so when I tested about 4-5 days later it was a blaring bfp on a frer and said 2-3 weeks on a digi. So that was 10dpo bfn 14-15 dpo bfp!

Wow all different symptoms each time. . Am kinda new to this so don't mind if I ask what is vertigo?

Sorry for the late reply, vertigo is a condition that causes dizziness for different lengths of time, I was dizzy for 2 weeks before I took a test because I had no idea I was pregnant as thsy are unrelated

Before BFP in my first pregnancy was sore boobs, but I still didn't think for a second I was pregnant. The morning I took the test I wasn't late for my period yet, I just had a feeling.

With my 2nd pregnancy it was sore nipples, but I was still nursing my first child, so I chalked it up to that. We were trying, so I took an early test and it was negative. later that same day I stood up and felt a cramp and knew it was either pregnancy (round ligament pain) or a cyst. Sure enough the next morning I got a faint positive :happydance: it was a pregnancy cramp!

Before BFP in my first pregnancy was sore boobs, but I still didn't think for a second I was pregnant. The morning I took the test I wasn't late for my period yet, I just had a feeling.

With my 2nd pregnancy it was sore nipples, but I was still nursing my first child, so I chalked it up to that. We were trying, so I took an early test and it was negative. later that same day I stood up and felt a cramp and knew it was either pregnancy (round ligament pain) or a cyst. Sure enough the next morning I got a faint positive :happydance: it was a pregnancy cramp!

How long were you guys trying for your second?

My first symptom was spotting at 9 dpo (which is super uncommon for me) followed by one bout of nausea at 12 dpo the day before I got my bfp. My breasts were also sore, but they usually are around AF time and stop hurting a few days before. The month I got my BFP they stuck around. We are also waiting (not by choice) to try again in September O:). Here's to hoping this summer flies by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->