MOMS.. what was your first pregnancy symptom/early pregnancy symptom

How long were you guys trying for your second?[/QUOTE]

We got lucky and got it on our first try! I tracked my cycle the month before using ovulation tests and narrowed down my "fertile window". Then the following month we used ovulation tests again and timed sex accordingly. I noticed I had some ovulation cramping and very slight spotting (which I never would have connected to ovulation if it wasn't for the tests). I never noticed any spotting around implementation time. Took an early test and it was negative, so I told my husband we probably weren't pregnant. It was a nice surprise to find out we actually were! I was also sick both times I found out I was pregnant too. Weakened immune system is definitely a symptom of pregnancy!

My first symptom when I was pregnant with my daughter was nausea and exhaustion. With both of my miscarriages my first symptom was severe insomnia for about a week around 5 dpo.

Currently 6 weeks into my first pregnancy, but EXHAUSTION was definitely the first symptom (as I'm lying in bed for the 6th straight hour :haha:)

Currently 6 weeks into my first pregnancy, but EXHAUSTION was definitely the first symptom (as I'm lying in bed for the 6th straight hour :haha:)

Congratulations on the little one. I hope everything is going great.:flower:

Nipple soreness for sure was my very first symptom. Of course tiredness and a few weeks later my feet were killing me. My feet grew 2 1/2 sizes larger.

Wow first time hearing about feet aches so early on. Goes to show just how everyone is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->