Moms with over 2 kids are u exhausted?

Aww hun :(

I have 3 kiddies also and even though 2 of mine are older it is still so draining some days.
I have quite a big gap between my children so it was like starting with a 1st baby all over again.
there is 13 years between my baby and my daughter and 10 years between my baby and son, I had actually forgot how much hard work small babies were xx

1-2 was such a shock for me!! Found it so so hard to adjust! Getting there now but so damn exhausted...

I guess im in the minority but i love having three! I was shattered for a good few weeks, but i'm really enjoying being 'needed' again as my older two are pretty self sufficient and do their own things.

Poppy is extremely easy though, other than reflux, she is a dream... (i want another one!)

Ive got 3, although past the baby stage... And I am physically and mentally exhausted every single day.
Im a single parent, so I get zero help (their dad only takes them for 6hrs on a saturday) and they are such hard work.

I think it is mainly down to the age gap between 2&3, only 13 months, and the totally clash and spend every waking minute (and thats literally, not exaggerating) fighting with each other, or doing something for the sole purpose if annoying the other. My dd2 has awful behaviour, and I am starting to think it is not just 'typical' toddler stuff. She can't sit down for any length of time and just brings chaos wherever she goes.

Then I have my eldest who acts like a baby half of the time, and is not independent at all and won't play by herself, so is constantly whinging for me to play when I really cant.
Housework cant be done during the day because my children would kill each other.

So yes, Im bloody exhausted. Every single day. I hate it 😞

3 here. Almost 7, almost 5 and almost 1. Strangely enough, it's our eldest that has been causing the most stress and work by far... Very annoying.

I adjusted pretty well to 3 kids also. The first month was tough! After that, things straightened out and I don't find it any harder then having 2.

I coped really well from 1-2 but now we have twins and our second is a toddler tornado I find its more difficult and I am exhausted all the time, I wish it was as easy as it was with the previous two but it's just nothing in comparison. I've resigned to relishing in my happiest thoughts regardless of how tired I am everyday which keeps me motivated somehow. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->