Monty and Mabel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearls18

Reaction score
Anybody managed to get them or planning on getting them?! I think they're so cute, I was originally going to try getting them for the boys, but I actually want to get them for my DH and I haha.....cheesy I know, but we're coming up to our 10th anniversary and I think penguins are very symbolic lol...I should probably get them for the boys lol. I'm an advertiser's dream......

Aw, thats a lovely idea :)

I want them too! I want Monty for DS and Mabel for DD.

Now to try and get them when they come in stock. There are already loads on e-bay which really pisses me off :growlmad:

they are very cute and i did look onto getting them....unfortunately i think £95 for a stuffed penguin is beyond taking the piss :( i could go to our local zoo, have a day out with all 4 of us, and buy both girls a penguin cuddly for less than that!

They have them for £12, the £95 are the large ones, I can't believe enough people have bought those to sell them out.....!!!

We have them on route thanks to a amazing local person who worked on the advert. (I dont even know them really!) Love our village :D

I need to get them for Kaysie X

I NEED a Monty and Mabel for myself. I saw the two £12 penguins sell for £87 on ebay yesterday :growlmad:

Couldn't believe it when I went on the day after the advert was first aired and they were out of stock! Last year I wanted Bear and the Hare wrapping paper and every time I got an email saying it was back in stock, it had sold out by the time I got on the computer gahh!!

:wacko:

My Dad works in JL, so I was lucky enough to get a pair :)

Attachments

• IMG_4898.jpg
    IMG_4898.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
Incase anyone was after the smaller Monty and Mabels they are back in stock online. Have just bought one each for Tom and Chloe :)

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back