Moodswings anyone?

Ally2015

Reaction score
Hey all,

Within a day I can feel really low, really happy and then i can feel like crying. I can feel annoyed for no reason and annoyed with DH over so many small things.

Anyone else feeling like this? is it just preg hormones?
Im reaching closer to my 12 week scan and feel apprehensive and a bit scared something will be wrong.

:cry::happydance::growlmad:
x

I had them with dd2! I remember matching up to my dh to demand he went food shopping when I was pregnant, and crying because he bought the wrong ice cream too?! Crazy!

Good luck with scan-sure you'll feel better after it

I had them with dd2! I remember matching up to my dh to demand he went food shopping when I was pregnant, and crying because he bought the wrong ice cream too?! Crazy!

Good luck with scan-sure you'll feel better after it

Thanks- glad to know it's not just me! I can cry over anything just now! :cry:
I had a scan about a week ago and everything was looking good but still can't help but worry.

I had them with previous pregnancies, not yet this time. Hang in there! The worry about the 12 week scan won't be helping but hopefully after that you'll enter quieter waters, both psychologically and physiologically. After 12 weeks, the hcg goes back to a more manageable level and you'll feel more stable again.

Yes! Just last night OH asked when I was going to get out of my grouchy mood, which did not go down well :haha:

I've been like this for the past week or two, I know I'm miserable to be with at the minute but I know I've been so busy which in turns makes me tired and then irritable so then OH gets the brunt of it.

Yes! Just last night OH asked when I was going to get out of my grouchy mood, which did not go down well :haha:

I've been like this for the past week or two, I know I'm miserable to be with at the minute but I know I've been so busy which in turns makes me tired and then irritable so then OH gets the brunt of it.

Glad i am not alone... make sure you take time to rest though and find some time to do something nice with OH like go out for a meal. That is my plan :happydance:

I swear I've had mood swings since the min I conceived haha!
I broke out crying because dh didn't cuddle me in bed the minute he laid down :o
Or I find myself super annoyed at just about everything And everyone.

I swear I've had mood swings since the min I conceived haha!
I broke out crying because dh didn't cuddle me in bed the minute he laid down :o
Or I find myself super annoyed at just about everything And everyone.

Yeah I'm feeling teary & sad just now cause DH hasn't put the dishes away after dinner :(

I'm soooo grumpy all the time! If I get tearful it's usually more out of frustration than sadness. And yeah I've been not very nice to my hubby either. It was rough at first but I think he has adjusted now. Lol.

I can't say I ever feel happy, but I feel annoyed And grumpy ALL the time, sometimes really sad and burst into tears, and sometimes empty and apathetic. First trimester mood swings are terrible. :(

I've been feeling better in general, but some days , i just feel awful and so low.
Been getting a lot of headaches, which really doesn't help.

Hope you ladies are doing ok xx

i was beginning to think I am depressed, some days I just don't want to do anything and it scares me so much , makes me so anxious, I feel like omg what if I stay like this forever ( that is my anxiety). I hate feeling this way. I cry a lot at everything. But i dont care so much about crying just feeling low and down cos I am usually upbeat.

i was beginning to think I am depressed, some days I just don't want to do anything and it scares me so much , makes me so anxious, I feel like omg what if I stay like this forever ( that is my anxiety). I hate feeling this way. I cry a lot at everything. But i dont care so much about crying just feeling low and down cos I am usually upbeat.

Things will get better- it is just first tri hormones. Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs:

xx

Lemsz- I feel the same way in the first trimester. It is awful but it does pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->