More MIL woes - **No joke, even more!!!!** UPDATE

God I know the feeling. Mine is acting like the whole wedding is such a terrible thing. I can't stand her. She told OH yesterday that I treat Rory like a fashion accessory.

What has happened since the last post? Do spill!

Omg what a crazy woman! I wont have any inlaws as OH mum passed away when he was a child and no dad in the picture. Unfortunately my mum seems to have lots of opinions on everything!

Omg what a crazy woman! I wont have any inlaws as OH mum passed away when he was a child and no dad in the picture. Unfortunately my mum seems to have lots of opinions on everything!

Atleast as its only your own Mum you can tell her to button it haha xx

God I know the feeling. Mine is acting like the whole wedding is such a terrible thing. I can't stand her. She told OH yesterday that I treat Rory like a fashion accessory.

What has happened since the last post? Do spill!

Oh my gosh! Just seen this. I would FLIP if MIL said something like that to me :wacko:

Atleast as its only your own Mum you can tell her to button it haha xx

:lol: if it was my own mum I wouldn't have a problem telling her to butt out. In some ways I wish it was my mum. But my mum isn't mental!!!

Top Table: resolved - she's sat there. Not 100% decided how yet though. The whole thing came to raised voices one Sunday afternoon at their house. I literally had to walk out the room before I said something that I couldn't take back :lol:

Flowers: sorted - well I say 'sorted', I've just given up. I really don't care about flowers so if they look shit I'll just make sure everyone knows that MIL was responsible for them

Guest list: can't remember what was said in here and what was in my journal, but this is sorted. They got 4 of the 11 people they wanted. We all had a get together at my dads house and MIL had the nerve to say she hasn't invited anyone, even though she's given me a list of people who she's verbally invited :dohh: But anyway, invites are gone and I'm saying nothing more about it to them!!

Latest one is flower girl (our daughter) and what she'll be carrying. I think I've learned from past experiences and I'm just going to avoid the situation. Haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->