More temping help please

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
Ok , I have been temping every day this month about 6:15 am. My temps have all been about the same from about 97.2-97.3 respectively, but at CD 8 I got a huge drop in temp (97.02), then back up to normal for two days, then a spike at CD 10 (97.39), and then a HUGE spike this morning at CD 12 (97.75!!)... so what does this all mean..I got a positive OPK on CD 10 and 11, havent checked yet for today. If this is ovulation, either I totally messed up my dates or I ovulated really early this month...I just want to know for sure that I am ovulating!
Also we BD'd on CD 7 and then 10 and 11 when we got the positive OPKs. We cant today because he is working but it looks like I may have ovulated last night? Should we do it again in the morning to be safe?? We wouldve sooner but I didnt know I was going to ovulate so soon this month!

Ok , I have been temping every day this month about 6:15 am. My temps have all been about the same from about 97.2-97.3 respectively, but at CD 8 I got a huge drop in temp (97.02), then back up to normal for two days, then a spike at CD 10 (97.39), and then a HUGE spike this morning at CD 12 (97.75!!)... so what does this all mean..I got a positive OPK on CD 10 and 11, havent checked yet for today. If this is ovulation, either I totally messed up my dates or I ovulated really early this month...I just want to know for sure that I am ovulating!
Also we BD'd on CD 7 and then 10 and 11 when we got the positive OPKs. We cant today because he is working but it looks like I may have ovulated last night? Should we do it again in the morning to be safe?? We wouldve sooner but I didnt know I was going to ovulate so soon this month!

you had your lh surge cd 10-11. you ovulated cd11 and your temp on cd 12 confirmed ovulation. does that answer your question?

Why did it happen so early this time? Does the temp have to stay up to confirm ovulation? Also OPK is negative today, so I guess that would mean ovulation occurred yesterday on CD 11?

Agree with above. You O'd on CD 11, confirmed by your spike today. You'll likely see it continue to rise now, which will further confirm it. It can't hurt to BD tomorrow, but I would guess it'd be too late. However, your BD's before now were well-timed, so I wouldn't worry bout it.

Yes, the rule is that you have to observe 3 days of a rise to confirm ovulation. It should stay there all the way through your luteal phase. Who knows why our bodies do what they do...cycles vary sometimes. I wouldn't be concerned. Baby dust to you!

Well guess i have to go change my ticker! Good thing we got on the BD right before!

Well my temp went back down to the coverline at 2 DPO. Sooo I guess either I didnt ovulate or it was a fallback dip???? I dont know anything about this stuff but I had all the signs of ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->