*Morgan arrived *

Hollys_Twinny

Reaction score
*Thursday 16th October*

Had antenatal..by this point was 8 days overdue and Fed up..Midwife done a sweep and booked me in tobe induced on tuesday 21st...I was not happy with this and just wanted 2 be induced ASAP..But id been having a few aches and pains so was hopeful I wouldnt have 2 wait that long. Come home and went for my daily walk around the park.

*Friday 17th October*

Woke up early morning with period like pains..not half as bad as I'd expected them though..They wasnt regular so I decided to carry on as normal..Drove to my mothers and we done our weekly shop up asda...but half way round the store pains started 2 get regular, around every 20mins. went back to mums and had a lie down, and waited for Dan to finish work. By this time it was around 6pm and contractions were coming every 8/10 minutes..Dan arrived at my Mum & Dads and we decided 2 stay there as its 5 minutes away from the hospital.
By 7pm the pains were coming every 6 minutes and Id had a show..phoned hospital they advised I took PARACETEMOL:cry: and call back when the pain was real bad.
8pm and I decided I'd had enough and went in..
Arrived at hospital @ 8:45pm had an internal and I was 2CM'S :hissy:
They monitored Lo for 3 hours as they wasnt satisfied that there was enough variety in his heartbeat.

*Saturday 18th october*

2am Consultant arrived and agreed I wasnt making much progress and wasnt coping well with the pain..so they broke my waters and put me on the contraction drip..Least this meant I could have Gas and air :).

They monitored me every 4 hours and was making very slow progress..although after demanded a epidural I was coping alot better.

Hours and hours had passed and Id had no sleep or food :( and was really fed up and felt like a shit mother already..

It wasnt until 6pm I was fully dilated and told I could have a rest and begin 2 push in an hours time...

So at 7pm I began 2 push...although Id had so many doses of the epi I didnt have the slightest urge..which was weird..felt kinda pointless..atleast I couldnt feel the contractions though :)

after 1hour 39 minutes..

Morgan arrived weighing a whopping 9bl 6oz..

I hadnt torn atall and could believe it..But my excuse is he was a long baby and not wide:blush: lol

however..the cord seperated from the placenta afterwards and got stuck...so I had 2 be rushed 2 theatre for a D&C...Finally after 40 minutes in theatre I was introduced 2 my gawjus boi...and eating tea & toast :)

terrible experience..but the most rewarding EVER..! and of course Morgan was worth every minute :)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 123
congratulations and well done you :) hope your feeling ok now honey, you look fab in labour btw! morgan's gorgeous x

Congratulations!
What a gorgeous bubba!

Morgan Jay and Finlay Jay arrive together!!! Well done gents!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back