Morning after pill question

NYgirl15

Reaction score
Hi. new to the forum. I had a question and was hoping for some answers. Hope I'm posting in the right place.

Back in June when I wasn't ovulating I had sex with an ex boyfriend (current at the time). I wasn't ovulating at the time. I took the morning after pill within 24 hours and bled heavily for close to a week. I then had my regularly scheduled periods in July and August with no abnormalities. In late August when I WAS OVULATING I had sex with my current boyfriend. I missed my most recent period and home pregnancy tests are positive which is a good thing. I have only recently over the past few weeks or so felt odd and the past week a little nauseous in the morning.

Is there ANY chance that this is my ex BF's baby and I'm 3 months along instead of a few weeks?

Seems silly and I know 99.9999999999999% chance it's not his but just wanted to get some assurances. Thanks.

highly unlikely as you went on to have two normal (for you) periods . like you siaid no abnormalities, stop worrying

Thanks...pretty sure i'm just a few weeks along but when you mind gets racing bad things happen.

Uv posted in wtt honey, maybe go to the pregnancy sections.

Happy and healthy 9 months to u and its unlikely to be ur exs

It's not your ex's, don't worry ;) If it was that would be a crazy miracle. You'll find out for sure on your first scan when they tell you how far along you're measuring. Congrats!

Welcome to BnB!

Probably not your ex's baby, but a topic like this is better suited for the pregnancy forums, or even the TTC forum. Us girls here aren't trying to conceive quit yet, so pregnancy-related topics aren't as well received in here as they would be over in those areas.

Good luck to you, and a healthy and happy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->