Morning sickness arrghhhh

losingtheplot

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am suffering so badly, it's it morning sickness it's all day sickness, I feel like such a bad mother I feel like I cannot move or do anything, everytime I do I am sick, I can't eat until I take my anti sickness tablet in the evening, the kids are just watching tv all day😢 feeling so so sick 😩 anybody else struggling with children and ms xxx

Dont feel like a bad mother, a bad mother wouldnt worry about her kids watching tv all day, everyday, until they are old enough to move out lol

I aint got ms but i have been shattered, its been hitting 3pm and it may as well be 3am i hit a brick wall, i have a wee woman, shes two end of next month and we have been learning new songs from youtube lol she now knows all the nursery rhymes!

Dont feel bad or guilty over being ill, its part of being human! its part of creating a new human who will make your already small humans best friends for life! if they gotta watch tv for a while for you to make them a life long friend, im sure they will be happy enough!

The morning sickness will go way and the tv will be backround noise again, until then, relax, remember its only for a wee while !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->