Morning sickness back

porkpie1981

Reaction score
For the last week ive been sick every morning. :cry: welll at least after im sick Im ok the rest of the day

How many of u still have ms?

I had it for the last 3 days again...my mom had it come and go the whole time with all of us kids so Im thinking I probably will too..blah!!

Hi PP, I'm still sick most mornings - brushing my teeth sets me off and thats it! I'm occassionally sick at other times still but not very often now. I'm glad to say the all day feeling of nausea has worn off and I only get that now and again.
Hope you feel better soon xxx

I still have it, but nowhere near as bad as the last 8 weeks. I still have to eat every hour or two otherwise I get that horrid lump in my throat again bleh!

Hi PP, I'm still sick most mornings

That really confused me :rofl:

After the initial "1st tri" sickness wore off i found i had odd spouts of it through until about 20 weeks, nothings quite as bad as early on. Hope it eases up for you soon!!

Yep i do was as usualy throwing up this morning :( and if i dont its severe nausea. Every 2 days i thow up now.

Mine came back for 1 day at 20 weeks. I always seem to get it when bubs has a growth spurt.

mine went at 9 weeks came back at 13 went at 15 and is now back becos i have a stinky cold :cry::cry:

I thought mine had gone last week but no its come back!

I still get it every now and then, seems to be whenever I cough hard it triggers my gag reflex and after that there's no hope, just end up heaving till whatever it is in my stomach comes up. Always feel fine afterward, actually if I feel sick beforehand I normally feel GREAT after xP

Hi PP, I'm still sick most mornings - brushing my teeth sets me off and thats it! I'm occassionally sick at other times still but not very often now. I'm glad to say the all day feeling of nausea has worn off and I only get that now and again.
Hope you feel better soon xxx

OMG! I think I jinxed myself!!! I've felt sick most of today and I've just seen my lunch again... :sick:
Remind me not to write anything like this again! :dohh:

I lost most of it after the first trimester, but every now and then, it comes creeping back in, mostly in the evenings, like a horror movie. :witch:

Thankfully, it's more of a mild nausea rather than actual vomiting *shudder*. Constant headaches nowadays doesn't make it any easier either!

Mine has been pretty good for the past few weeks but I've had a feeling of background nausea since the weekend. I sometimes bring up a mouthful when brushing my teeth. Hope we're all nausea-free zones soon :hug:

I'll be great for a week and a half then I get it back for a day or two. I had ms yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->