Morning sickness bad again :(

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
I’ll be 10 weeks tomorrow, have suffered from 6 weeks not every day, but most days and all day. Urghh thought it was getting better and now it’s bad again. I’ve heard baby grows a lot now between 10 and 12 weeks so I’m guessing that’s probably the reason?

Saw a little wiggly baby waving tiny arms around yesterday which was reassuring, glad baby is growing well but somehow I need to eat!!

Anyone else struggling? You have my sympathy!

Me :(

I feel absolutely awful, worse this time than the last two pregnancies. Hope you feel better soon!

I think mine is starting. I woke up today and had a hard time getting out of bed. I had HG in my past pregnancies which started between 5-6 weeks, so I'm in the "window" period for it. I remember weeks 9/10 it peaked and I would have to say that those were my worst, then it slowly started to get better. I do give you my sympathy. I dread morning sickness more than actually giving birth.

I'm in week 12 and still getting it especially in the evening making me lost of appetite for dinner and I'm not able to eat much. Still haven't gain any weight since. There's so many food that I don't like eating now :( Hoping to feel better soon!

I'm the same. Having a hard time eating cause every food turns me off (even if I initially wanted it).
I remember reading somewhere that 10-12 weeks is when progesterone and hcg peak then begin to level off ands placenta takes over...can't remember if that's completely correct but it would explain alot.
My last pregnancy my nausea got worse at 11 weeks (am 11 weeks now and same thing), then got better at 13 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->