morning sickness during first trimester and sex of baby

nilllabean26

Reaction score
want to see if theres a correlation between morning sickness and the sex of your baby

My first pregnancy ~ no morning sickness ~ girl

There should be an option for pregnancies that did not have morning sickness and what those babies ended up being. I had no morning sickness either times and have 2 girls.

I have had horrible sickness both times. Both boys!

Is no connection imo.

I have had mild MS with 2 girls. I have HG with this baby, however sex unknown.

There should be an option for pregnancies that did not have morning sickness and what those babies ended up being. I had no morning sickness either times and have 2 girls.

sorry for not thinking about u guys who didnt have morning sickness lol

No morning sickness at all and I'm having a boy.

Morning sickness in both my pregnancys.

One boy and one girl :)

This is #3. Horrible MS, gained hardly any weight, no fatigue, sometimes don't even feel Prego in third tri except when she's pudding on bladder!, very low---- GIRL!!!
(no MS with other two, gained 40+lbs with each , tons of fatigue, carried very high they were boys!!)

No morning sickness just a little night time nausea for a week...having a boy.

I wouldn't say I've had a lot of morning sickness, more like a ton of nausea and we're having a girl.

Very mild ms on first. Sailed through pregnancy and had a girl.
Very sick and exhausted on this one and I'm having a boy. It feels like he's sucking the life out of me!

Not much ms this last time - I had a boy.

Last pregnancy I had moderate ms- a bit more than this time- but still not too bad- I had a girl

No sickness in either of my pregnancies and both girls :)

I had mild MS, nausea for around 12 weeks and only threw up a couple of times and I'm having a girl.

First two no morning sickness - girls
Third baby mild/moderate morning sickness(sick a few times, pretty nauseous) - boy.

I feel queasy all the time in first trimester but was never actually sick and I'm having a girl :)

My friend had severe morning sickness where she almost had to go to the hospital and she had a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->