morning sickness during first trimester and sex of baby

This is #3. Horrible MS, gained hardly any weight, no fatigue, sometimes don't even feel Prego in third tri except when she's pudding on bladder!, very low---- GIRL!!!
(no MS with other two, gained 40+lbs with each , tons of fatigue, carried very high they were boys!!)

when did you guys start to gain weight? im losing weight right now

im so shocked how many of you didnt experience morning sickness. thats pretty awesome :). with how im feeling, i thought to myself "no way that show 'i didnt know i was pregnant' was real" lolol. but i guess theres some who dont experience any symptoms . neat

From what I can gather, hardly any women experience morning sickness. In my work, there have been 9 pregnancies in 2 years and only about 2 or 3 have been sick. I'm on my 2nd girl without even heaving! I think it's all based on genetics x

With DD - No sickness.

With DS - Awful morning sickness and all at night.

with DS1, hardly, if any, ms

with DS2, moderate MS, sick quite a bit 1st tri, went away around week 14, came back week 26 (lost weight in pregnancy bc of it)

I had the exact same morning sickness in length and intensity and have a boy and girl.

This is #3. Horrible MS, gained hardly any weight, no fatigue, sometimes don't even feel Prego in third tri except when she's pudding on bladder!, very low---- GIRL!!!
(no MS with other two, gained 40+lbs with each , tons of fatigue, carried very high they were boys!!)

when did you guys start to gain weight? im losing weight right now

I started gaining weight in first tri before I even found out I was pg. It turned out I had a huge fluid filled ovarian cyst from the pregnancy. I then continued to gain weight even though I was so sick that I didn't want to eat. Now in third tri I have lost weight in my legs, arms, butt, and even some of what I gained in my boobs! My belly is the only thing growing! Even went down a size in maternity pants just so they wouldn't sag in the legs!! I joke cause my legs and arms need a small while my boobs need a medium and my belly needs a large!!

Terrible sickness, still am sick just not as extreme. And I'm having a boy

I would still like to know the pregnancy symptoms you guys experienced for the ones who had no morning sickness at all. Thanks for your response: )

I don't know who commented by saying they had cysts But at my 8 week scan ,before I was able to see the baby, they called doctors in and wouldn't tell me what was going on. After more eyes came in, they told me I had cysts But they ruptured and I have clots in my tubes. I had a lot on my mind But never asked any questions. Will those blood clots come out soon and will I see bleeding or does it dry up and nothing happens or does it like somehow stay til birth. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Both my girls I've had hyperemis. Haven't experienced a boy pregnancy yet a lot of my friends have been sick with their girls and nothing with their boys.
Everyone is different.

first pregnancy - one bout of MS - boy
second pregnancy - just a little ms - boy
third pregnancy - a lot of ms - boy

Bad sickness for the whole pregnancy every time. I have 2 boys and am expecting a girl. I also had it when I hd my MMC but I don't know the gender of that baby unfortunately.

No morning sickness with my boy. I did have heartburn, fatigue, frequent peeing, sore hips, and sore boobs in the first trimester. Now it's mostly heartburn, some soreness in my hips and back (not as bad as first trimester), and not as much energy as before pregnancy.

With my son, I had no morning sickness. I just suddenly started having headaches and noticed my Diet Coke tasted gross and could no longer drink.

With my daughter, I felt sick the entire first trimester. No vomiting, but even the thought of food made me queasy. I lost 10 lbs before I started feeling better.

I was very sick with my boy and then sicker with my girl. So for me, my girl preg was worse but I would have thought I was having a girl when I was preg with my boy b/c it was soooo bad.

There is a study that shows that hg happens more often in girl pregnancies though. What are you hoping for OP, a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->