morning sickness during first trimester and sex of baby

I would still like to know the pregnancy symptoms you guys experienced for the ones who had no morning sickness at all. Thanks for your response: )

I don't know who commented by saying they had cysts But at my 8 week scan ,before I was able to see the baby, they called doctors in and wouldn't tell me what was going on. After more eyes came in, they told me I had cysts But they ruptured and I have clots in my tubes. I had a lot on my mind But never asked any questions. Will those blood clots come out soon and will I see bleeding or does it dry up and nothing happens or does it like somehow stay til birth. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

With DD (no sickness), I had a LOT of water retention, extremely low BP, bad skin, great hair, shattered all the time and cramps. 4 1/2 stone gain in total as I was extremely swollen.

With DS (sickness for 4 months), no water retention so far, normal BP, normal skin and hair, lots of energy, clicky hips and lower spine. 2 1/2 stone gain in weight so far.

Absolute opposite type pregnancies.

Thank u for listing your other symptoms
I would still like to know the pregnancy symptoms you guys experienced for the ones who had no morning sickness at all. Thanks for your response: )

I don't know who commented by saying they had cysts But at my 8 week scan ,before I was able to see the baby, they called doctors in and wouldn't tell me what was going on. After more eyes came in, they told me I had cysts But they ruptured and I have clots in my tubes. I had a lot on my mind But never asked any questions. Will those blood clots come out soon and will I see bleeding or does it dry up and nothing happens or does it like somehow stay til birth. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

With DD (no sickness), I had a LOT of water retention, extremely low BP, bad skin, great hair, shattered all the time and cramps. 4 1/2 stone gain in total as I was extremely swollen.

With DS (sickness for 4 months), no water retention so far, normal BP, normal skin and hair, lots of energy, clicky hips and lower spine. 2 1/2 stone gain in weight so far.

Absolute opposite type pregnancies.

I was very sick with my boy and then sicker with my girl. So for me, my girl preg was worse but I would have thought I was having a girl when I was preg with my boy b/c it was soooo bad.

There is a study that shows that hg happens more often in girl pregnancies though. What are you hoping for OP, a girl?

Lol. I will be happy with anything: ) .I think I'm going to have a girl. Grandparents had more girls than boys.. hubby's Grandparents had more girls than boys, and he just to me seems like a man who would produce 8 girls in a row. :p heehee

I did want a boy at first But in the back of my mind I think it would be awesome to have a girl. Already have a girl name in mind. Not too close with my mom and when we do tell her, I would like for her to be excited because the first and middle name is a play on her first and middle name.

But I'm still fine with either gender; )

P.s Thanks for sharing

I was very sick with my boy and then sicker with my girl. So for me, my girl preg was worse but I would have thought I was having a girl when I was preg with my boy b/c it was soooo bad.

There is a study that shows that hg happens more often in girl pregnancies though. What are you hoping for OP, a girl?

I just noticed my tickers. Look a little masculine huh?

I made a comment about the cyst but don't remember if it was on this post. I had a 10x10cm fluid filled cyst at first (6week) dating scan. I don't know much about what happens when they rupture as mine tended to slowly release the fluid over the course of 1st tri. I was monitored regularly until they thought it was going away.
it was scary. At first scan I was shown the sac, baby, and could even see the heart beating but then they looked at my ovaries, one was tiny the other was larger than my uterus!! I was scared for a while as I looked up cysts on google and basically scared my self. But it corrected itself over time and all is well now. They cyst is still there but now its about 2cm and do is not worried but does say that of it ruptures it can be very painful.

Thanks for responding. Was the fluid that came out discolored? And Yes. I was in so much pain. Hunched over.. could barely walk. I went to the er and she told me to be ready to miscarry know a couple of days. My 1st appt wasn't u til 4 weeks later. I was a bit depressed. Though I would have a dead baby inside me because I had not bled.Also I'm glad ur cyst is getting better. And Wow at one ovary being bigger that. your uterus.

I made a comment about the cyst but don't remember if it was on this post. I had a 10x10cm fluid filled cyst at first (6week) dating scan. I don't know much about what happens when they rupture as mine tended to slowly release the fluid over the course of 1st tri. I was monitored regularly until they thought it was going away.
it was scary. At first scan I was shown the sac, baby, and could even see the heart beating but then they looked at my ovaries, one was tiny the other was larger than my uterus!! I was scared for a while as I looked up cysts on google and basically scared my self. But it corrected itself over time and all is well now. They cyst is still there but now its about 2cm and do is not worried but does say that of it ruptures it can be very painful.

My first pregnancy I was sick my entire first tri. Second pregnancy, no sickness at all. Both girls! In fact, both pregnancies were completely different...
Acid reflux vs occasional heartburn
Perfect skin vs breaking out like a high schooler :)
No sleep issues vs almost insomnia
Salty/vinegary cravings vs everything sweet cravings
Sore boobs vs no sore boobs
Carpal tunnel vs none!

The only thing that was consistent with both pregnancies has been my weight gain - I've managed to stay on the same track with both, and it looks like they'll be about the same size overall.

I had some nausea and was sick once with my girl. Due a boy this time and although not actually sick I had awful nausea up until around 14 weeks then intermittently until around 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->