Morning sickness gets worse at night

Blessedwithh3

Reaction score
I get morning sickness every morning and feel slightly nauseous throughout the rest of the day. But when night time rolls around I get extremely nauseous weak and run down and it has been getting harder by the day. It’s so weird that night time is the worst for me and I’m starting to wonder if something in my body changes or I’m low on something? Anyone else feel this way? I’m almost 10 weeks.

I've always been worse first thing and at night. I find I feel better if I eat something.

Mine kicks in bad around 5pm and lasts until I give in and just go to sleep to stop feeling so rough :(

Mine is worse at night unless I eat small amounts of food regularly. I get it in the middle of the night and it works best to have a small snack beside the bed.

Sorry you ladies are dealing with the same thing, but it’s comforting to know I’m not the only one. Every day around 5:30 I start going downhill with my nausea and feeling weak and tired. I’m going to mention it to my doctor and see what we can do to help it because I have four kiddos, I need to feel like this is more manageable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->