Morning sickness only in the evening?

wonderstruck

Reaction score
Anyone else have this? I wouldn't even call it morning sickness yet but the past couple nights around 8 pm I've felt so nauseous but I don't feel it at all in the mornings. Is opposite morning sickness a thing or is it just me?

Hi Wonderstruck,

I have been having the same thing the past few nights. It's really weird. It seems different than my first pregnancy- but then again I'm pretty sure I went to sleep at 4:30 p.m. back then lol.

Mine started like that...now that I'm further along (9 weeks) my MS starts in the afternoon and gradually gets worse into the night. It's a nice relief in the mornings to wake up and feel normal but I get to where I dread the evenings. My husband and I have been walking in the afternoon and I think that helps a bit. Along with seabands and eating a protein packed dinner (if I can stomach it). I hope you ladies start feeling better soon. :hugs:

Yes!! I get really excited for a yummy dinner until dinner time comes around and everything I look at makes me want to puke!!! It's not fun....

Mine is off and on throughout the day. Like somedays it will be in the morning and other times I feel worst at night. There's never a certain consistent time that I feel sick

I am not really feeling sick yet, I hope soon tho.

But all my symptoms (sore boobs, bloating, dizzy spells when I get up too quickly) are mainly gone all day and are very pronounced in the evening and night time.

This is me too! I haven't been sick yet but the feeling of nausea and all food looking disgusting has been starting at around 7pm for me.

Mine is off and on throughout the day. Like somedays it will be in the morning and other times I feel worst at night. There's never a certain consistent time that I feel sick

This is what I have too, today it's been really bad in the morning so far but yesterday the evening was worse.

For the past few nights I have gotten nauseous as soon as I lay down in bed to go to sleep. It's the weirdest thing, like laying still makes me queezy? I thought maybe it was because I eat dinner pretty early so last night I had a snack soon before bed and I wasn't nearly as nauseous. Maybe give snacking a try?!

I had evening sickness with both my girls not my boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->