Morning Sickness

MrsE

Reaction score
Yesterday and today I just can't stomach anything. I feel hungry but I just don't feel like eating.

I forced myself to have a weetabix this morning and was fine. But now I can just about stomach a Slimfast milkshake because the thought of anything else makes me feel sick, even that is making me feel sick.

Yesterday I had a small Pizza for my tea about 6.15pm and about an hour later a couple of choc chip cookies and I felt really sick all night. Like I'd stuffed myself silly and was gonna hurl but I didn't I can eat a lot more than that when i want to.
I had to go to bed at 9.30pm as I was exhausted and nauseas (sp?).

Anyone else feel like this or am I wierd?

Do you think it could be due to the Pregnancy as I feel fine in myself? I really want Morning sickness I never had it before and it would make it seem real.

Charm X

I didn't think morning sickness came until a bout 7 weeks but everyone is different - Feeling off as you are though seems to be a good sign!

I went to the shop the other day & the smell from teh chippy was SO strong & :sick: I couldn't believe it however in my case the hCG boosts symptoms not sure on this one though!

x

i had morning sickness from 4 weeks till 16 weeks on Charlie, thats how i knew i was pregnant, i didnt get a positive test till i was 8 weeks gone.

on ethan i got it at 4 weeks ish but it only lasted a couple of days then it went.

on Coby i had it a bit from 5 weeks till 12 weeks, but only if i didnt eat so that was ok.

I think you get it worse on girls :D

xxx

There you go how wrong was I :lol:

Thanks Layla, I'm so excited and I have cramps again WooHoo.

Wobbles, like you said everyone's different.

Charm X

yeah everyone is diffrent, my mate didnt get sickness untill 11 weeks! lol

i had it so bad on Charlie, i couldnt eat anything, and couldnt even keep water down, even food ads on tv would make me gag lol, i lost so much weight, it was fab! lol

xxx

My case was trying to recall what I'd seen from others :lol:

My Doc said to me "we like it when you feel rough, shows good hormones"............do there ya go babe, all good and nothing to do with being unwell it is baby :wink:

Layla, I didn't have morning sickness as a rule with Jade, only one episode...........but I have really suffered this time, so I keep getting told it is a boy......but I am hoping girl :wink:

Hi guys,

I started feeling sick & loss of appetite around week 5 ,
I am now 8 weeks pregnant & and been noticing my sickness is fading
I have an increase in appetite again, but still come bring myself it eat certain things,

Has anyone else felt better at about week 8?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->