Morrison’s test?

Fingers crossed for tomorrows test
:dust:
I definitely think bfp

It does look like yours doesn’t it! Well fingers crossed I get something good in the morning! Want to go to bed now to make it go quicker haha

Can you see it?! It’s blue in person but so faint it’s hard to capture lol

I can definitely see it! Looking forward to seeing the progression

:happydance:Omg girl I don’t even have to enlarge the picture!!!! DEFINITELY a BFP

I definitely see a line :wohoo: xx

Post the FRER. Not to give false hope but I have read so many threads where a CB has picked up before a FRER.

Was it definitely the early result you got? It might have been too early to show up on the rapid result. I've bought the wrong one before!

I can see it clearly, surely all those tests mean something! good luck x

Yeah it was a 6 days sooner one - I’m just waiting for hubby to go to work then I’ll do some more and post pics. Not feeling hopeful because of how many false positives I’ve had before :(

F24E377D-F995-4812-A29C-02F2F247A880.jpg
3FAF0BAB-6FD9-485E-BF87-2B7D032DA240.jpg
786F608D-E8D2-414B-B0D3-8C89A5EFEB48.jpg

So I took one clear blue one frer and on Morrison’s all in the same wee. Barley nothing but what’s probably an indent on frer. And same line that I got last night on CB. It is blue and it is there but just feel like it just one of those lines that’s ‘there’ especially now the Morrison’s one is now negative :( yet again I’ve wasted a stupid about of money so just feel like saying that’s it because I don’t want to obsess over it like I have so many times before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->