Moses Basket (With/Without Bedding?)

LucyS

Reaction score
Have seen the moses basket I would like on the toys r us website but cant find if it comes with the bedding, I know it comes with matress but does it come with everything or do you have to buy that seperate?

They do sell a moses basket bedding set but that may be to add to a normal plain moses basket or as a spare etc?

Thansk

Hiya hun

I was looking at Moses Baskets at Toys R Us a few weeks ago & didn't see any that came with the bedding

Think you'll just have to buy one of the bedding bundles they sell :)

Most of the ones i was looking at and the one i have got, come with the little cover/quilt thingy but not the sheets for the mattress. Have to buy those seperate.

Just to say I have just got 3 moses basket/pram sheets from ebay for £1.25 (all new and in packaging). So have a look on there!

What moses basket is it? I got the i love my bear one and my moses basket came with a top cover blanket and a sheet, but i could buy the matching bedding set
xx

yep thats the one, do you NEED the bedding set? Thanks

You will need to buy more bedding anyway, as baby will be sick on it probably daily.
I was given a moses basket for my first so had to buy everything, but i bought plenty of everything, good job i did too, i think she was sick as a hobby, lol.

I brought the i love my bear, but i also brought the matching bedding set, so now i have spares, as it did come with a blanket/duvet thing, and a sheet

Don't buy the Babies R Us bedding though...it is soooo expensive! And no better quality than other places.

I am a bit of a scrooge but I got a moses basket sheet from a local textile shop....for £1!!! haha It's lime green though! lmao!

There are loads fo places cheaper than Toys R Us tho.

the extra bedding set is twenty pounds, u get a fleece blanket and thinner blanket and 2 sheets, plus i went a got 2 sheets from matalan not realising the moses basket had 1 and the set ad 2! but can even have 2 many x

Ive already got most of my baby bedding (the only thing i kept from my others) which includes 6 sheets, but im still going to buy about 6 more.
I to am a scrooge though but have a sewing maching handy mother, so might just buy a big sheet and get my mum to adjust them for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->