Most unusual name you have ever heard?

A family member named their son Clater. I've never heard the name before!

I got chatting to a lady at the checkout in Aldi, she was complimenting my son (Wyatt) and she said her son has just has a baby and they've named it Elmo.

I said "oh" and she looked me dead in the face and said "I know right!, bloody ELMO!" paid for her shopping and walked off :haha:

In a Facebook group I put a picture of Sophie up, calling her "miss 4" as she's 4 years old. Some lady replied that it was cool seeing another kid with a number for a name, as her daughter is called Six!

In a Facebook group I put a picture of Sophie up, calling her "miss 4" as she's 4 years old. Some lady replied that it was cool seeing another kid with a number for a name, as her daughter is called Six!

😂😂😂

This one wins.

We met a girl named Calliope (pronounced callie-opie) at the park the other day. I saw it on a baby name list so I guess its a name other people have used but I just can't.

Heh I rather like Calliope, one of the muses in Greek mythology.

I know someone who named his daughter kitiara, a character in a d&d book. I thought that was a bit out there o_O

Heh I rather like Calliope, one of the muses in Greek mythology.

I know someone who named his daughter kitiara, a character in a d&d book. I thought that was a bit out there o_O

I didn't know that! Makes more sense now. I just a more traditional name type of name person.

Aw I love Calliope! Don't think that one's weird at all.

I know someone whose son's middle names are William Shatner, so "(First name) William Shatner (Last name)" I think it's hilarious. Also came across a girl named Sunshine Beech once.

I once went to college with a girl named HannaH- she said that's how it is on the birth certificate so you have to spell it with the last H as a capital. Never understood that?

I came to this thread with hope because I like unusual names.. I feel I was naive xD this crazy o.o

I once went to college with a girl named HannaH- she said that's how it is on the birth certificate so you have to spell it with the last H as a capital. Never understood that?

I guess it makes it a more obvious palindrome? Maybe the parents thought that was clever :s

I got chatting to a lady at the checkout in Aldi, she was complimenting my son (Wyatt) and she said her son has just has a baby and they've named it Elmo.

I said "oh" and she looked me dead in the face and said "I know right!, bloody ELMO!" paid for her shopping and walked off :haha:

Elmo is a name, he was a saint and it's a nickname for a few names but unfortunately the kids generation will only know the puppet

My grandad was Richard Richardson. Wtf was his parents thinking???!!!! He was really proud of it, too, ironically. But the sad thing is, it IS an awesome name and if I ever have a son, he's going to be Richard.

My grandad was Richard Richardson. Wtf was his parents thinking???!!!! He was really proud of it, too, ironically. But the sad thing is, it IS an awesome name and if I ever have a son, he's going to be Richard.

At my old job we had a client named David Davidoff.

Lol! I wanted to read this thread and find some inspiration :haha:

Family surname is Williamson, perhaps we'll call this baby William :haha:

We have a first name surname as well.
Hubby wanted to call our sons Flash Jordan or Gordon Jordan :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member