Most unusual name you have ever heard?

That status her mum did to announce it said they included Marmite because you'll "ever (her spelling mistake not mine) love her or you'll hate her". I mean why?

I remembered another one!

Amy. Spelled Amyee. In my head I always said Amy-ee. Even out loud once!

I've seen a birth certificate on Facebook.

The name is Tigerlily-Carlena Barbara Betsy Cherilyn Goodgirl Ninny Dolly Elizabeth Hayden Ivy Kia Marmite Tia Ryanne Jacki Lexi-Lakisha

Yeah that name wins :rofl:

Goodgirl? Ninny? Marmite? Just why :shrug:

I knew a boy called Elvis when i was a kid, also a boy called Mahubabhuba but we called him Emu.Didn't seem weird at the time.

This thread is amazing :lol:

OH has an infant relative called Spike.
I overheard a lady calling her daughter "Luna Moon" in a shop a few weeks ago. Moon Moon :dohh:

I thought Skyler was pretty unusual a year ago now I've heard 3 in one day in mum's and tots

This thread has cheered me up no end.

Does anyone remember that film with two characters called Ponyboy and Sodapop? I had a massive crush on Ponyboy, and Soda was great too. I haven't the guts to suggest these names to my OH if we ever have a boy, though.

Names that annoy me the most are spellings like Aimee (especially with a wrong accent sign shoved in somewhere). An odd name I've seen that I can think of off the top of my head is Esmeelleralda. I never found out how to pronounce it, the girl went by Jackie (no wonder). We also had a lot if variatios of Nyla, Neiellah, Nyela, and... Nylon. Working in education opens a whole new world of names.

T-a ( tadasha)

Twins that were named:
Orangejello (orangelo)
Lemonjello (lemangelo)

We'very got a Bunny Boo in one of our classes this year!

Nevaeh (Heaven backwards)
Bae
Teddy (for a girl)
Pepper

I quite liked Minnie for this one but I've recently heard that's what some people call their lady garden..which has put me off a bit! What do you think?

We used to call it a minnie at school but then i have young cousins who call theirs a mary so you could say that about quite a few names. Could you use Minnie as a nickname for something else? Or just randomly, my Mum calls me Lou and my name isn't Louise!

I probably can't beat some of the weirdest names here but my friend works in the council housing department, our winner so far is Amazon Wednesday! (First and middle names) sounds like a promotion!

We used to call it a minnie at school but then i have young cousins who call theirs a mary so you could say that about quite a few names. Could you use Minnie as a nickname for something else? Or just randomly, my Mum calls me Lou and my name isn't Louise!

I probably can't beat some of the weirdest names here but my friend works in the council housing department, our winner so far is Amazon Wednesday! (First and middle names) sounds like a promotion!

I get Lou and I'm called Lora!

I like Minnie.

There was a kid named Costly at my last school. I think the name must have been not English as the family was Middle Eastern, but it was a weird name in English at least.

There was also a girl named Milady. Kind of cute, but weird.

This thread is awesome!!

Some really unfortunate names here.

I think the weirdest I've seen is Søren. Spelled with the o like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->