Most unusual name you have ever heard?

Several years ago I saw that name in use. The only thing I can imagine is that the mother was laying there not knowing any better, wondering what to name her new daughter and overhead some nurse asking about a test result. I've also seen Co-Dee and heard of La-a (ladasha) but I'm not sure if that was really used. I am not a fan of hyphens!

I had a friend once who thought that Chlamydia sounded like the most beautiful girls name ever. I lost touch with her so I'm not sure if she still thinks that but I truly hope that someone talked some sense into her!

Wow.. Just wow! I hope your right and she decided against it!!! Poor kid.. Could you imagine high school for a child with that name?! X

I went to school with someone called Candida, could only ever think of thrush when I saw her.

I know someone whose last name is areola

But hey my last name is a very derogatory word for gay woman or another word for levee :thumbup:

I know someone who looked after a Chlamydia.

Must admit I remember loving the name Six when I was younger, she was a character in a popular show named Blossom!

Wow! Some of those are just plain cruel!

Arizona. (girl. I thought it was really weird at first but I love it now.)
Mine's unique - Shaylene Pronounced shea-lean(When I was a kid I wasn't fond of it because people said it wrong and always misspelled it. I have a sense of humor about it now.)
I can't seem to think of any of the others right now.

I met a little girl called Bethania the other day.

I was in Smyths the other day and heard a mother call out 'Totem!'...It was a boy...

Toast! :rofl:

Off the top of my head the strangest name I have heard of is Cinnamon. I don't dislike it, just that it's very unusual and only heard it the once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->