Most unusual name you have ever heard?

Absolutely loving this thread! Can't think of weird ones I've heard at the moment but will post when they come to me

Was the Disney sleeping beauty not Briar Rose?

I find it hilarious then I think of the poor children.

Theone for a little boy, pronounced "the one" in my friends class of reception children.

Mercedes. ...not a bad name. ...but her little sister was porche.....I just couldn't do matching siblings names like that.

I love Briar!

I met a little girl called Owlet a few years back. Strange but after spending time with her couldn't have imagined her being anything else.

My second son's name is Maccoy.... Love it!

I think Briar and Owlet are really cute, though i don't know that those names would serve a person well in a professional career.

My ex lived next to an old lady whose first name was Dorkus, last name Borkus. Ouch.

Last summer I met two little kids named Sunshine (girl) and Blue (boy) but I actually grew to like it. I'm a sucker for odd but tasteful names.. some of the ones on this thread have just been horrendous!

My mother knew a couple that saw the perfect name for their daughter at a department store - pronounced 'Pah-jahma' aka..pajama.

I wanted to name my first son Hyperion from greek mythology... my family talked me out of it :dohh:

I've seen a birth certificate on Facebook.

The name is Tigerlily-Carlena Barbara Betsy Cherilyn Goodgirl Ninny Dolly Elizabeth Hayden Ivy Kia Marmite Tia Ryanne Jacki Lexi-Lakisha

Yeah that name wins :rofl:

I've seen a birth certificate on Facebook.

The name is Tigerlily-Carlena Barbara Betsy Cherilyn Goodgirl Ninny Dolly Elizabeth Hayden Ivy Kia Marmite Tia Ryanne Jacki Lexi-Lakisha

Yeah that name wins :rofl:

Its like they couldn't just narrow it down to one so they picked every name on their list....most of which are terrible haha! And why would Tigerlily-Carlena be the first name? Seriously awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->