Most unusual name you have ever heard?

I am not sure if it is super unusual but I only ever knew one person my whole life with this name and no one else I know knows someone with the name: Zella. That was my great grandma.

Dry-Paige and Fifi-Banana are probably some of the worst ones ive heard of.

I could have sore I replied to this and sorry if I did and just couldn't find it but Zella.

Melena - yep naming a kid after tarry black poo with decomposing blood in it is a great idea :dohh:

In the philippines children are often named according to their personalaties. I once met a boy called cry-cry it was his actual name. If the same rule applied in the uk a lot of kids would be called whingey or dribbles lol

Abcde, though they call her Abby most of the time.

Heard 'honour' at the park. Ours is an area with a lot of jacks and Amelia's etc so this is unusual

Clitorine *cringe*

Oh that's just aweful!

Hunter for a boys name, it's not so bad just weird and
I still think Apple is just idiotic. For crying out loud parents, these are real people you're raising! Have some consideration:grr:

Oh and I once looked at an I.D. of an Native American man and his first name was Hairy and his last name Beaver....I was trying so hard not to laugh.

Oh and I once looked at an I.D. of an Native American man and his first name was Hairy and his last name Beaver....I was trying so hard not to laugh.

Oh we have a real estate guy who has his name on bus stop seats, Harry Dyck. You'd think he'd loose the nickname if Harry is short for Harold!

Omg hahahaha!

I heard a Lorsa at the park. Thats how it was said...no idea on spelling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->