mother and father arrested for fire

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
I knew it, i had a feeling the parents where something to do with it.
Probably trying to get re house and it got out of contol, he had been trying to get to get rehoused for months

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ldren-killed-Derby-house-arrested-murder.html

I don't know how people could even think of doing things like that. They deserve everything they get... Hope they rot in prison!! Thats disgusting!

WTF why ? just reading about this now . I am in shock, why and how could they do this?

I reckon they whete trying to cause cosmetic damage just blacken the walls sort of thing so they could say someone had i in for them to get moved and it accidently got out of control, i dont think it was with intention to end that way.
Like i say he had been on at the council for months to re home them because the hose was too small for them.
If your going to do somthing stupid dont do it with your family in the house

Im not going to believe it just yet, i think the police are using tactics to withdraw the truth from someone.

But if it does turn out to be them i believe it was something that got completely out of hand, i dont think they did it with the intention to kill their children.

I dont think they did it to kill their kids either but to cause damage for new house. Paying a horrible price for that one.

if this is true i won't be surprised at all, i had a feeling there was something fishy about it from the start. it's something they will live with for the rest of their lives. can't believe they would put their kids in danger like that xxx

That's terrible :( poor kids have to suffer for their selfishness!!

Cx

this is why some people need to rethink their attitude and 'sense of entitlement' = he was and is an incredibly greedy man, and look where it got him.

Those poor poor children.

this is why some people need to rethink their attitude and 'sense of entitlement' = he was and is an incredibly greedy man, and look where it got him.

Those poor poor children.

this^^^^ :thumbup:

what a disgrace

This is awful, i understand that overcrowding is a big issue and that they probably didn't intend on the outcome but loads of families are overcrowded and now they've lost 6 of their children. It's disgraceful.. :flow: xx

That is awful! How will the the other children ever forgive their parents!

They were in the take a break or similar trashy mag ages ago because he had his wife and lover living in the same house and had kids to both.

Seen as they where in a magazine, been on jk, and had a documentry made about them im begining to wonder if it was a attempt at publicity for money that went wrong (got more publicity then they bargained for)
Like the family in america they where on wife swap and the family got addicted to the idea of publicity so faked a srory about their son getting accidently carried off in a weather ballon but got charged when police found the son in their garage.

If you dont remember the story
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...father-planned-weather-balloon-UFO-stunt.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_boy_hoax

Smokey I Agree there I think it's about publicity which is jus sad

I only found out these people where a good friend of mines cousin. I really dont know what to say to her.

money and a bigger house is all that lazy piece of human waste has ever wanted - that and countless kids to up his bank balance.

disgusting, im not surprised they were heckled in court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->