Mother of all conception months Graduates

Hi everyone,
Big hugs madly,hope you're doing ok.xxx

Molly,I wouldn't exactly call me a real live foreigner lol!!!
You's will just have to take loads of pics for me to see if you all meet up:cry:I definately wouldn't have the money for a wee trip over to the uk anytime soon.

Congratulations dare,she is beautiful.Well done hun.x

Well we had a lovely wk end,up in belfast at sil's.
The weather ended up being lovely,so we had a bar be cue,a few beers and lots of crack!!

Hi ladies just popping by :wave: hope everyone is well :kiss:

Congrats dare on your little lady and well done ;)

HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is nobody posting on here anymore????????

Trying! it's just so hard! think baby is about to start screaming bloody murder again because i asked her to sleep in her sleeper. Sheesh.

Anyone else have problems in the beginning with baby not wanting to sleep anywhere but on you? it's difficult.

Thankfully Thomas went down in his moses basket from day 1 but now he's ill he has to be on me or next to me and it's tiring.

Dare that's pretty much normal! Byron slept only in my arms for weeks, months even. Indigo was the same at first but surprisingly quickly became quite independent. It depends on your parenting style but mine is to roll with it. They grow up soon enough.

leo loved having all his naps on me for the first month i had him home, after not holding him for 5 days i dropped all plans i had had of not rocking him to sleep, it was so important with my bonding with him. like pb said they grow up soon enough so enjoy the cuddles, i miss my sleepy cuddles with leo, he fell asleep on me about a month ago when he was ill and i left him there! for 2 hours! i loooved it!

personally i would enjoy it! even in a month you can find yourself with a baby who doesnt want as many cuddles any more as they try and explore everything it goes so quick . . . cant wait for sleepy cuddles and dream feeds again!

it's just the sleeping at night. I ant sleep with her in the bed because I'm terrified I'll roll over her because of the sleep deprived aspect. Trust me- I LOVE doing it but it's not safe right now for her. I am enjoying the co-sleeper but there is not much room in the bed for me then between it and dh. But actually she's sleeping on me right now. I love that. After she eats I burp her and she sleeps on my chest. :)

Byron slept in the crook of DH's elbow. Or mine sometimes but I find my arm and hand get painful and/or numb from squashed nerves so usually DH's. I don't believe anyone's ever rolled on to their baby.

unfortunately pb I know myself too well and know that when I am that tired- I will roll on anything. Dh has rolled onto the cat and never woke up and actually I wake up laying on the cat all the time. Apparently he likes that.

Well I coslept for the first time today as he would just not settle :(

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317206_2386541788130_1388356992_2802781_917292_n.jpg

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319139_2386543148164_1388356992_2802782_5255866_n.jpg

I still think your subconscious will safeguard your lo but you need to do what you feel comfortable with. :)

I agree with pb about being aware but at the same time I totally understand the overtired thing. I would wake up unsure if I had just fed him.

That's ok Ozzie, he'd be sure to let you know! I'm often so tired these days I'm not sure if/when I fed Indigo. Yesterday DH woke up at 3am with Byron asleep on his chest and no idea how he got there!

Thats happened to us a couple of times pb, we've woken up and James has just snuggled inbetween us lol.

Dare James was like that as well, its really hard xx

:sleep: Why do I feel like going and getting an air horn and blasting it in DH's ears? He was awake until 4am because he couldn't sleep. When I got up with Alex around 4 because that's when he's usually up for a feed, DH wound him up and it took me an hour to get him back down to sleep! Now DH is sleeping. :grr: I want to scream! I would love to sleep until 1pm! :grr: On top of that, we have our niece today at 2:30. BLARGH!

oh ozzie that's horrid- why do men have to wake up the babies when we try so very hard?

I won't let dh do night changes- because he would turn on like every light in the house waking her, so i do it by night light and one lamp lit Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay across the room. So she'll stay asleep. They just don't get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->