Mother of all conception months Graduates

he he he lol i cant explain it! there are no features on here that makes you two even similar! lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! How embarrassing!!! And I even double checked the names before typing!!!! What the crap?! Baby brain still?! Lol so sorry ozzie & sequeena! Omg what an idiot I am!

Lol dare that's so funny I thought I had missed a post from sequeena so I was proper confused!!
I really hope it's just lots of rain for you dare,my OH was just reading about the hurricane and I then thought of you and panicked!! Please keep us posted so we know how you are!
I'm glad your enjoying baby Ava it's th best part of life!!

Kate glad you have started enjoying pregnancy bette late than never lol do you think it could be that you know the end is near lol

I'm just sat laughing at my OH coz he keeps jumping we had two huge spiders in our house last night and we don't know where they went lol

Xx

I just asked dh to take in our patio furniture- he refuses!!!! He said he'll tie it to the rail. Seriously?! If that shit comes through my glass door I'm going to be downright pissed! It's supposed to hit here tomorrow ladies and I'll keep you posted.

and loose spiders in the house!!!! Ick!!!!!

oh tell him well if its good enough for the funiture you wont mind if i tie up your tv, any games consoles and all your clothes in a suitcase to the rail? hmmm? no? thought not! lol

hope everything is ok for you guys today will be thinking of you xkx

yeah tas i had the same with leo in the last two weeks, i think its because all of a sudden i get really nervous of like the birth, even less sleep, potentially ill baby all those things and think hmmmm maybe i can wait another couple of weeks and enjoy life as it is at the moment and start enjoying myself more and a lot less frustrated and looking for things to happen if that makes sense?

but not today, my mum is coming over which will be fab but she is bringin my mil nan! gah really not looking forward to it anymore . . . me and my mum we can just watch tv, play with leo, not talk or just talk crap you know its all relaxed i dont have to cook for her she is happy with a sandwich but my nan 3 course dinner,drinks bought over, tantilising conversation if she gets bored we have to go out that sort of thing just gah! oh and dont forget the are you in labour gems!

Nomore tell her to away and boil her head, you're heavily pregnant she should be feeding you, silly woman!!

Dare I wouldn't worry about the names thing, Ozzie has been calling me Glitz for about 6 months I've just never bothered to mention it :rofl: Suppose Glitz sounds more interesting than Gilz :dance:

i can see it now "go away and gah boil your head or summit!" lol

she wants food downstairs so at least thats one less thing i have to do i suppose! although leo is a nightmare when he is downstairs because he can see his daddy and doesnt fully understand why he cant run behind the bar and play with him so he sits there all miserable and fighting me

oh i am soooooo not looking forward to this . . . . . i suppose i am really really lucky with the rest of my family lol

haaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaha I like glitz :) that's great!!!! Makes me feel a bit better about being brain dead !

argh!!!!

so the visit with my nan was actually not so bad i think i wond myself up with the whole phone call thing that actually once the first 10mins of no twinges questions we had a good time its my mum that has now worried me

so she is looking after ds whilst i pop dd out lol and obviously it has been agreed and is much much better for ds if she looks after him at ours, yes it isnt as convenient for her to have a child dropped off at hers and then sorted but it will actually be much much much harder for her to keep him happy and entertained at hers, she cant fit the carseat in her car so wont be able to go anywhere whereas if she comes here she can use my car to go to the park i have bought loads of his food, new toys, all hisbooks, his bed, his clothes, his bath, nappies wipes EVERYTHING is round here.

so today she suggested i drive 40 minutes to the hospital, drive straight past it, drive another 20mins to hers drop ds off and then drive 20mins back to the hospital when i get told to come into the labour ward . . . erm . . . even my nan was like errrrrrrrrr so in the throws of labour you want them to drive for an hour and 10 mins (on a good day!) not including unpacking the car at your end? and packing it at theres? erm . . . .

she then said it would be better if i went all the way to the 5th sep so i just get a c section so it will be easier for her (?!?) and then had a little bit of a go when i said well it was originally booked for this tuesday but i pushed it back response "but that would make it more likely you will be in labour" errr that is the actual point! and lets face it if she isnt ready just two days past the date i think she is due then to me forcing her out that soon means she isnt ready but anyway errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i know it is selfish for me to say er stop being so selfish you are looking after my son at mine but it isnt about what is easier for me, we are introducing a whole new person into our family after at least a day of him not seeing his mummy and daddy we could at least make it easier for him to be in his own home, room, bed etc!

argh! she even suggested that if i call at 3am she might be too tired to drive and she worries about that every night!

i know when it comes to the crunch if i say come on we are waiting for you we need to leave she will get in her car and get herself here, she may moan but i will ignore her but i could really really have done without worrying that she is going to say oh i am too tired come to me or whatever. i might even send my sister an email and say i will give you the petrol money to get yourself to mine, if i pop over the weekend can you please keep mum at mine!

argh! sorry to rant and rant but arggggghhh!!! if i took on an important job like this i would be like ok so what do YOU want to do in terms of organising this what is easier for YOU not i cant be arsed to drive that far! eeeek!

Kate yeah I think that's very reasonable,when I had Caleb my in laws had to have Caden coz my dad was at work but they came to mine and took Caden out but there base was my house!
I hope she does just come to yours coz you don't want the added stress of worrying about Leo!

I'm very excited for you to pop!!!!

Xx

thats the thing! the amount of times my parents went abroad with my dads workfor 5 days at a time, we never once went to our grandparents they always came to us!

my mum just doesnt think sometimes, we always make sure that whenever she babysits it is round hers to make it easy for her, we have dinner round the corner from hers as there is no point us driving cross county back again back to hers and then home, i always completely wear ds out so he falls asleep soon after we drop him off even though he hates sleeping there. just this once we need her to come to us, it is really important she comes to us and she suggests no matter what time i go into labour and need to go to the hospital to drive straight past it and go to hers first? she said well it will be a nightmare for me if it is rush hour but how about having to drive through rush hour to get to hers then rush hour to get to the city centre to get to the hospital all the while contracting like a biatch!

gah! i am hoping that she thinks about what i said and just drops it, but it was just the comment of well lets hope you get to the 5th as it would be easier for us all for you to have a section . . . not for me for 2 months it wont be but thanks! gah

time for me to drop this now otherwise i will just get more and more wound up.

so silly! wish i could afford a high class nanny oh oh oh jo frost or even better mary poppins! now mary poppins wouldbe good although dont know how i would feel about her taking my son into an alternate reality. . . cartoon or not!

Oh dear nomore! :roll: I find it odd how much some people think only of their own convenience.

Lol Gilz, I always assumed it was a jolly friend thing, Ozzie calling you glitz, that had happened in ttc before I joined! Like nomore called slb silb.

ha ha i still call her silb as well lol!

im getting to the point where i am over what she said but still a bit like what a stupid thing to say, my mum does say really stupid things without thinking sometimes, i guess it is my hormones that have blown it out of proportion a bit but still . . . stupid thing to say

its MY dd today! so now i am feeling like it could actually happen at any time now! wohoo!

oh my nomore that's terrible that she said that! i am very sorry. my mom said a ton of stupid things throughout my pregnancy, every 5 minutes i swear she told me how large i was- and no matter how hard i tried to explain to her how that made me feel- she told me she WAS biting her tongue and be grateful. Nice.

They just don't think sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->