Mother of all conception months Graduates

Alex has gotten to the point where he only needs one night change but I do it quietly and don't speak to him so he knows it's night. DH talks at the top of his lungs.

Gosh I had nearly forgot about this thread I've been watching my things on the buy sell and swap thread bit having no luck! But then I was thinking I feel lost lol

Happy due date Kate!!

Glad Thomas is home how's he doing today?

Both my boys have slept with me but when I felt too tired I would put them in there basket!

I'm suppose to be going out with my sister to a kids play area but I feel rubbish and Caleb is taking ages having his breakfast so I have like half an hour to get all three of us ready!! Can't see it happening lol

What's everyone else got planned?

Xx

tas- not much here, getting nervous about this hurricane! it's supposed to hit here i think tomorrow and the state is putting out this horrible warning for this big 'disaster' that's coming our way. Normally i wouldn't care, but i'm all nervous now - it has to be the mom thing. I feel i worry about the most ridiculous things now.

Oh no I really hope it's not that big like they are warning you about! Fingers crossed and prayers coming your way!!

Hows baby Ava? Xx

aw hun i do hink sometimes they put out warnings that are slightly over what they think it is, it is better to be over prepared than under prepared with things like this xkx

ha ha i know edd! lol although i still think it is the 28th . . . my nan who is honestly like the mother in law that i never had has called every single day since monday arrrrrghhh!

she is the only one calling now because my family and dh family all understand that they will be told when she is here, they all know they will be texted at the same time so calling me isnt going to do them any favours in the knowing stakes. a few of dhs friends have called but i think its more down to men not remembering the dd and calling off the cuff to see . . but my nan . . . she wants to be the first one to know about anything to do with the birth and wants to be the first one to know when i am in labour, all the updates (which there wont be any as i will not spend my labour texting 3cm 4cm 5cm etc) when she is born, will she come and seee us in hospital . . . no will she expect us to drive half and hour in the opposite direction when we leave hospital to see her . . yes.. .will we. . absolutely not!

well today i had enough i ignored her call. i hate ignoring calls because i think it is massively rude but i couldnt deal with another call. she called once. then she called my mum 6 times at work then when my mum finally picked up on her lunch break she was screaming what is going on i cant get hold of kate has she had the baby what do you know! my mum was like she has prob gone out food shopping she always does it on a friday (yes i am THAT predictable lol) and mum do you realise that i am looking after their son whilst she is having the baby? you do not need to badger her every day i will call you when she has had the baby

no no no you must call me the second she is in labour

no i will not! goodbye mother!

ha ha ha!!! i love my mum, she was telling me that my nan actually made her cry almost every day from all the calls she got! she would get 3 a day and got one in the middle of the night once!

sorry long story but just gah! there is always one isnt there!

tas- they just said we are in the area for a "tropical storm warning" so it'll most likely just be a bit of rain. Nothing major. Thank goodness! I feel so stupid worrying about it. Baby ava is doing great- she is so freaking adorable. Dh keeps talking about getting a sitter for one night in sept (or anniversary) and going out for dinner. I know there is no way in hell I can leave her yet no way.

no more- your nan sounds crazy!! Lol at least she cares but god woman settle down! You know I felt bad because I made a promise to girls who Really really wanted to know when I had her to tell them when I could. The afternoon after I texted everyone I promised with photo and info. Only about a handful got it from reception there. I felt awful!!!! They understand of course but it sucked. Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you!!!!!!!

*sigh* Back to the doctor. It's been a week now since this sickness and diarrhea started in Alex. I'm exhausted, he's exhausted :cry: I'm tired of seeing him in pain!

aw ozzie! i cant believe its been a week that must be absolutely knackering :( did you get any medicine or advise from the doctor?

dare . . she is bloody crazy! she is more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic she is missing the basket and blanket too! lol i said the same thing to dh, its nice she cares and if people didnt express their care then i would be like omg no one cares but like you said reel it in woman! its not even really about being excited about the baby or seeing how i am she just wants to make sure that she is the first one to know! so its like "hello any baby yet? no! any signs? no! you will tell me if there was wouldnt you? ermmmm of course! (no) well you make sure! ok i'll go now bye bye!

oh i am FINE by the way lol

No meds for him, but meds for me, lol! I have a sore throat and a fever. Yay! :wacko: Alex is at the tail end of whatever he has. The GP said the antibiotic he gave me should be fine with BFing and the tiniest amount might pass to him, but it won't hurt him.

sequeena- watch for thrush too- my pediatircian just told me that when we go on antibiotics (i was on for mastitis) it causes higher risk for thrush in baby. No one told me when I started on them! Wouldve liked the heads up so telling you!!!

dare chicken you keep calling ozzie sequeena lol lol lol its funny i used to mix those two up too! its not even like the names are similar. .. and i dont think your avatars are anything alike either . . . he he what are you like! xkx

well i have finally started to enjoy my pregnancy! my back feels a lot better now i have point blank refused to sit on the floor all day with leo, we now sit on beds, sofas and seats to play! i have gotten good amounts of sleep the last two nights and the pain at the top of my bump isnt as bad no that once again i have refused to lay on the floor with leo any more

bless him he is so patient with me and i will be getting him a massive bear from rachael to say thank you for letting mummy rest when i was in her belly!

i had the samething happen when i was pregnant with leo! i went two weeks over and those last two weeks were the happiest and most comfortable i had been in ages! also i secretly want a september baby so nothing until thursday would be cool lol lol lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->