Mother of all conception months Graduates

I think thats the problem, these forums are a sanctuary for girls who have had problems before, these come on here for help, and this is all we ever read, and usually thats all there is to ever read!, no one posts up a thread called "im having a good day, and everything is fine" do they?, you only hear the bad news!.
Im on edge, but to be honest, i really dont think i would have been if i hadnt joined here!

Totally agree.. but at least we know we're not lone and it is possible to have a pregnancy go smoothly, not every preg ends in tragedy.
I just want to get to 12 weeks already LOL

Hi ladies,can I join yous???
Know exactly where you're coming from!If I hadn't been glued to the 1st tri forums i'd definately be less stressed about things!You'd think i'd know better seen as this is my 3rd,but I'm way more worried this time from reading too many sad posts!
Anyway,5wks 3days today and feeling good!
No symptoms really except sore boobs and peeing more often!

Yeh come join us on here!!, says something if your worried and this is your 3rd, that forum hasnt been great for us has it?.
You'll have to get your new siggy up here!

Of course you can join! I'm glad I'm not alone on being scared witless my 1st tri.. I was thinking there was something wrong with me! x

:wave: Evening Ladies,

Well I havent managed to do my roots YET! but I will as soon as I can :yipee:

I booked my first midwife appointment today but its not until 13th sept a whole 3wks away
:( its a booking appointment so the midwife will sort all nessecary scans, paperwork etc and its an hour long :dance:

Not feeling so bad today a little :sick: feeling and some cramping and my (.)(.)s feel full and heavy but nothing different :thumbup:

I feel the need to want to pee on a cb digi again or some sort of hpt :dohh:

Ooooh madly go for it!! I did my 3+ today :) (but I'm a bad influence :haha:)

I can't believe you're having to wait another 3 weeks?! I've had my mw appt and got my scna date and had my bloods done already.... why so long? :wacko:

Madly- try an OPK- cheaper and works a treat!, you'll never see 2 lines spring up so quick in all your life lol!, you'll be highly amused!!!!

Hmmm I've just noticed my (.)(.) don't hurt today :(

Hmmm I've just noticed my (.)(.) don't hurt today :(

All the symptoms come and go you know, as you move on week by week i read that you can easily loose one set of symptoms and gain different ones!!.
I seem to be loosing my cramps these days, but gained the sensitive (.)(.)s instead!

My sore boobies where the only thing letting me know I'm preggo lol I hope I get more symptoms soon!

My sore boobies where the only thing letting me know I'm preggo lol I hope I get more symptoms soon!

treat yourself to an opk instead!, will keep you happy for hours on end hun , trust me, im a doctor,(well im not, but i know medical terminology)

I dont have any opks or hpts in the house ladies :( I think I may need to buy something to pee on tomorrow!

Gemie I wouldnt worry you dont have sore (.)(.)s right now you like madcat says our symptons will change all the time and you should be glad you dont you should feel mine.....red hot to touch and I feel like Jordan or summat, I mean I am a dd cup but these babies feel huuuuuuuuuuuuuge :rofl:

My appointment is so far away hon cause its a booking appointment 1hr long and there is only one clinic a week and this is the next free appointment :thumbup:

I dont have any opks or hpts in the house ladies :( I think I may need to buy something to pee on tomorrow!

Gemie I wouldnt worry you dont have sore (.)(.)s right now you like madcat says our symptons will change all the time and you should be glad you dont you should feel mine.....red hot to touch and I feel like Jordan or summat, I mean I am a dd cup but these babies feel huuuuuuuuuuuuuge :rofl:

My appointment is so far away hon cause its a booking appointment 1hr long and there is only one clinic a week and this is the next free appointment :thumbup:

hell i saw the doc one week and the midwife the nxt!!.

you know what im a D cup, but im not noticing any difference, maybe i would if i had smaller boobs perhaps!, mine only started getting sore the last few days!.

hmmm I saw the doc one week and the mw the next too :-/

I'm a dd but they've not grown any yet... well I don't thinnk so but oh says different lol

I'm gonna pee on a opk later I've got loads :haha:

Mine started hurting about 3 wks ago hon it was def different for me b/c they only normally hurt once :witch: lands......I was just saying to DH I think I knew I was preggers which was why I was so calm at testing :thumbup: Everything was so different for me and I had lack of pregnancy symptons which I had every other month when I was convinced I was preggers even inc last cycle when we had a loss but this cycle hardly anything except the full/heavy (.)(.) and the cramping which was different to run up to :witch: and my appetite has been really off and I normally have a healthy appetite and I have had heartburn which I dont normally suffer from! I think I knew but was warning myself to hold back until I knew for sure!

Oh by the way ladies my lab pt came back :bfn: :loopy: I just knew it would its like a repeat performance of expecting DS :dohh:

I know was shocked my MW app is like 3 wks away but I will only be 9wks 2 days ish so I guess plenty of time to book in for my 12 wks scan!

I guess it varies from area to area.

I can't believe your results came back bfn! Thats mad... their tests must be crap!

Yeah my DR told me with DS they dip and look at it instantly and if nothing they bin :saywhat: apparently if they ask for a sensitive one it gets more than a blink of an eye :rofl: but I sent a few off with DS before I got that :bfp: but am not worried I saw my cb digi although the battery has now run out and the display has turned off :(

OMG peeing on the opk was so much fun! The control line was hardly visible... all the dye went to make the positive... yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->