Mother of all conception months Graduates

oh yeh, dont miss out madly, before you check-out type in the promotional code, for 15% off......code AFBA51 :thumbup:
not sure how youre loosing weight though:dohh:.

ive just walked round tesco feeling like im carrying a 10lb baby!

It's lovely we just bought a wee sleepsuit in asda and then panicked the whole way round the shop incase we met anyone we knew :rofl:

Only bad thing about the scan was that he's in breech position. With my stupid heart shaped uterus if he doesn't turn in the next couple of weeks he won't have room to turn at all so no way to avoid a section.

look on the bright side gilz, you might have a longer recovery time, but you will know what date to expect :baby: if the above is the case for you!!

Thanks for the offer code Madcat :) MIL and step-FIL have agreed to give us 200.00 :wohoo: So am hoping we can order as soon as :dance:

go for it madly, mine was £135sale +the 15% off, which also came off the car/carry seat too, only thing they didnt have was the raincover!.

my MIL is in a mood:haha:lol
she phoned up last night asking if she could stay here xmas eve.DH said he would call back after speaking to me, so we talked about it(starting as we mean to go on...y know, with such issues). i said i was worried she was trying to make this a regualr xmas thing, DH told me not to worry as he wouldnt want that when we have our baby to look after as well, so i DID agree she could stay.
he phones her back, she told him he took too long and she probably wont stay now.:haha::shrug:
so he phones her to day, and asks"are you staying or not? or are you still in a mood?"(lol).
i heard his reply on the phone..."ok, so your still in a mood, as long as we know!"LMAO!

Ok so I just thought I would re-post as its scan time again :wohoo:

Lianne1986 :blue: :thumbup: (Madlys bump bud!)
Madcat :blue: :thumbup:
Peanutbean :pink: :thumbup:
Madly :blue: :thumbup:
Gilz :blue: :thumbup:
vbaby :pink: :thumbup:
Bids :blue: :shrug:
Molly :pink: :shrug:
Loopy :pink: :shrug:
Sequeena :blue:
Sofie :pink:
Ozzieshunni :shrug: AM A LITTLE STUCK ON THIS ONE!
Dare :blue: :shrug:

Did I miss anyone?

Yay for your boy Gilz!!! I hope we hear from vbaby soon.

Oh madcat I wish I'd had that code!

My parents have been and gone. Had some nice lunch, swapped prezzies but back to feeling sick. Wrapped some more prezzies (bloody door hasn't stopped all day) and tidied away the millions of boxes for recycling. Got to walk the hound now then try do something constructive before getting Byron at 5. House still seems such a mess. :growlmad:

Busy girls is that code on anything or over a certain price?

Manmy left hip is hurtuing so much its making me feel sick

Thank you so much madcat for that promo code :hugs: means we get both the pushchair and car seat for 210.58 :wohoo: MIL and step FIL are giving us 200.00 so not much to add and we only have to buy the raincover :thumbup: by the way ebay sell the raincovers cheap :)

Your MIL is def summat else...glad DH is with you on it though :thumbup:

yes DH&I had a good talk about MIL last night, he's admited we're going to have problems with her next year and has agreed we talk things over first before he says yes or no to anything she wants, i do feel better.

Boots are doing well from us!:haha:

I think you missed Nomore Madly.

Here are some pictures sorry they are round the wrong way I can't rotate them on my stupid phone.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/b94a892d.jpg

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/390dc24b.jpg

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/def5e7c8.jpg

You can see the end of my placenta really clearly on the first picture and only the jellybeans head is above it so no chance of movement for me for a while.

Ok so I just thought I would re-post as its scan time again :wohoo:

Lianne1986 :blue: :thumbup: (Madlys bump bud!)
Madcat :blue: :thumbup:
Peanutbean :pink: :thumbup:
Madly :blue: :thumbup:
Gilz :blue: :thumbup:
vbaby :pink: :shrug:
Bids :blue: :shrug:
Molly :pink: :shrug:
Loopy :pink: :shrug:
Sequeena :blue:
Sofie :pink:
Ozzieshunni :shrug: AM A LITTLE STUCK ON THIS ONE!
Dare :blue: :shrug:

Did I miss anyone?

Lot of boys so far!!! :) And thanks madly for predicting for me. So i have you saying a boy and my bestie saying a girl. I don't know WHAT i think it is. Excited either way. :cloud9:

Madly, your gender talent never ceases to amaze, me, imagine if you got them ALL right!!:haha:

I think you missed Nomore Madly.

Here are some pictures sorry they are round the wrong way I can't rotate them on my stupid phone.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/b94a892d.jpg

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/390dc24b.jpg

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/def5e7c8.jpg

You can see the end of my placenta really clearly on the first picture and only the jellybeans head is above it so no chance of movement for me for a while.
brill pictures, esp the second one!
my sonographer asked me if id like a certain pic, i said we still dont have one of the head/body arms&legs, she told me baby was too big to get all of that in!:nope:

awww gilz, fabby.
I'm just looking at the madela swing pump. how long does that code last for girls?
It's the one i want but am worried about ordering it in advance

The sonographer said the same thing to us today, that this is likely to be the last time that the baby will fit in one picture.

We've got it down to two names, won't choose one until the jellybean makes an appearance but he'll either be Noah or Callan. What do you girls think?

cute names. why are ours so dull lol
Roger or Amelia

gut feeling says Callen,gilz!

does anyone else get this thing from time to time where up by their right hip goes a little bit numb sort of, then it travels down the top of their leg a little, then it goes, but leaves it tingling for a bit?. Ive googled it and it says its a form of sciatica:shrug::dohh:, baby sat on nerve or something

Something similer madcat it just doesn't work right. I put it down and waunder if it will hold me up. great in the ice and snow

I haven't had that yet Madcat, wouldn't be surprised if it does happen to me at some point.

Molly your names are nice too and as long as you and Matt like them it really doesn't matter.

Great pics gilz and names too!

Madcat that def sounds like sciatica. I have it too though my lying around in bed all day seems to have helped everything! Lol I used to get a numb left leg and sometimes do now and get pain down my right bum cheek. There's basically nothing you can do about it though. :( And I know things all say it's caused by the baby lying on the nerve but has to be something else or the possibility of permanent damage as both me and my sister have carried on with it long after the birth. Don't poke your fingers in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->