Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh hon I wouldn't worry about Shay. My friend had her second baby in January and her daughter was 7 at the time. She told everyone that would listen to her that her mummy was having twins, she wasn't. They spent months trying to gently explain that there would be one baby not two but she was for none of it. Once the baby arrived in January all wad forgotten she was just so in love with her brother.

I'm sure Shay will be the same if you are having another little boy.

Oh I'm making strawberry cheesecake, but yours sound super yummy!!

oh cheesecake i wanted that last night. might beour treat when we potter off the tesco tonight. I shall be taking my cattle prod to get people out the way

Yeh,I'm sure he'll be grand,at least if its a boy we'll have a few months to get it through to him,coz at the moment he absolutely does not need another brother coz he has oran!!!
MMmmm cheesecake is my alltime fave,when I went for lunch with my friends last wk end I had a big slice of maltesers cheesecake,it was devine.i'm really craving desserts at the mo!

ah i think shopping tomorrow is out, Dh wont want to do it after work, would be better though i agree!.

Ooo cheesecake, you bake then?, im a hopeless cook, and have no idea how to bake anything. ive said all im keen to get is a chocolate log!

Cheesecake is really easy to make,and is so much nicer homemade.yum yum,think I need to get something tasty now to eat after all this talk of cheesecake!

Some cheesecakes you bake and some you don't Madcat. My strawberry one you don't bake and its really simple to make.

i know how to make it from teh packet whisking the milk and powder. can u make it from scratch?

I don't bake mine either gilz,yeh molly its really easy.your base is just digestives and butter,then the topping for my 1 anyway is just philadelphia,double cream and caster sugar,and then i'm melting a big bar of milkybar into it and crushing up loads of flakes and mixing them in too.
I'm seriously gonna have to open the tin of roses after all this talk!!

Mine is almost exactly the same except substitute the chocolate for strawberries.

I do make a double chocolate cheesecake but that has eggs in it and it does get baked but wasn't totally sure if I should be eating it just now.

I'm off to chomp a bit of my slightly early Christmas toblerone all this food talk is making me hungry too.

im gutted!:cry: we found the britax b smart 3 wheeler travel system in the next VIP sale, clicked on it, and by the time we went to checkout it was sold out:growlmad:, it was £145.

we got a few other things cheap though
iso fix
monitor
moses basket
changing mat
bouncer...

Gilz and Vbaby, good luck for tomorrow, try and work thru the nerves and enjoy your scans! :hugs:

Oh bummer about the pram Madcat but excellent on the other bits :thumbup:

I'll be on to update as soon as I can tomorrow, Vbaby good luck tomorrow, go carefully in the snow please :hugs:

it was ment to be afterall!. we found the pram & car/carry seat cheaper still elsewhere!. Britax b-smart 3 and the car seat jobbie for £242:happydance::happydance:
Im happy now!:winkwink:

https://www.boots.com/en/Britax-B-Smart-3-pushchair-neon-black_1035637/

https://www.boots.com/en/Britax-Baby-Safe-plus-SHR-II-car-seat-olivia_1055495/

(but we had more £s off than the prices stated, with promotional codes)

Yay madcat.great news you have pram and stuff sorted.

Only on for 2 secs to wish you good luck tomorrow gilz,can't wait to hear how you go.x
I'll update when I can but it'll probably be evening time.
Talk tom girls.x

Oh that's a great deal on the pram Madcat, you doing fab with the bargain hunting today!!

Good luck tomorrow vbaby and Gilz!!!!

Hooray for pram madcat! Boots is the business. I ordered, what, Monday evening? Got an email today apologising for delays with courier and the pram came today while I was out! A neighbour brought it round and I've assembled it. Wow it is as gorgeous as it is huge! I think we're pretty pleased but it really is giant and had the hugest hood ever. Byron sat in the top seat and smiled like a king. I assembled the bottom seat by the end of his bath so he had a 'dogwalk' round the kitchen loving the bottom seat. When he came out he pointed at the top saying Baba's seat (Byron's, not baby's!). :dohh: The reality is that when we use it double Byron will be walking or resting so I don't think he'll care. We tried with the top seat both ways round and Byron's fine. The carrycot from his old pram fits and it looks like the car seat might too so that would be awesome! But we have to get it out if the cellar and no doubt give it a clean before we can try it. But it's just so big. Pushes really easy but just hoping I'll be able to see enough!

Today has been mad. Big dog walk til I nearly died of cold as Byron kept standing still. Then he fell asleep right before we got home which was lunch time so he was super cross when he woke and wouldn't eat. Wrapped presents for posting and threw down two waffles then off for his check. Excelled at everything as he's a genius :winkwink: and we got his next bookstart pack! Went to post office; hand delivered some cards; cup of tea with a mum friend due her second on New Year's Day; back to the doctors for my flu jab; veg shop; Byron's tea then DH home and pram time! I've not stopped and am kind of crippled. :wacko: Just found a wedge pillow on the carrycot so using that for lumbar support! Been as sick today as I've ever felt in pregnancy. :(

Evening Ladies :wave:

Goodluck for tomorrow Gilz and vbaby cant wait to hear if I have predicted right :)

madcat your MIL is just impossible and :wohoo: for bargains esp the boots deal....same as ours except our car seat is black :thumbup:

Peanut so amazing you got yours delivered already and your reall pleased with it :)

What were your predictions madly? I reckon girl for gilz and boy for vbaby. Entirely guessed of course! Lol

DH has just got out to 24hr asda to spend out Christmas gift are from his grandparents on a new wii!! Hope he doesn't crash in the ice. :(

I just had such trouble sitting to eat some food and thought a bit of massage of my bum cheek might help. My god if you have sciatica under no circumstances stick your fingers into your bum flesh! It was THE most painful thing since getting a splinter embedded deep under a finger nail. Spontaneous tears. And I had a hot potato in my mouth at the time!

eeeek on pram deliveries ours should be in, in the next week or so.

oh jeez, im needing a bit um bum attentin myself but will not be asking matt to do that lol. ouchy back.

Our christmas dinner has been made and eatten yummy. now gotta move this man to tesco over an hour late lol

Think Madly's prediction was the opposite Vbaby - girl and me - boy but we'll see tomorrow :happydance:

I'm off to bed, I'm totally knackered and have to be up early to go to the meeting at the nursery. Night girls and I'll update tomorrow about 1 ish :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->