Mother of all conception months Graduates

Scans today! :happydance:

Happy 23 weeks due date buddies!

Sequeena has a thing in her journal with a friend who has just had twins delivered exactly at 23 weeks. Currently beating the odds and doing ok. Just can't imagine my baby being out now. Only one more week til we're viable. I've suddenly started with madcirrational fears that her legs don't work properly as I only really feel her arms. :wacko:

Happy 23 weeks Peanut and Madcat. Happy 19 weeks to me :happydance:

Oh Peanut I'm positive your little girl is just perfect in there with fully functioning everything. I keep having the same type of dream although mine seem to be more focused on me being a bad mum.

Not a dream just wondering why I'm hardly ever feeling anything high up.

Mad shopping good fortune. Not only did the pram come yesterday but the jewellery came this morning and shortly after our new pumpkin patch clothes! Sadly the leggings we loved were all sold out but got the gorgeous vest and sleepsuits plus two shirts for Byron.

I feel well sick. So fed up of it. Seems to have just come back the same, I guess that was my bloom. :growlmad:

Aw Peanut thats rubbish bit at least all your shopping has arrived. I'm still waiting on stuff from Amazon. I'm pretty sure it's not getting here before Christmas now.

Just heading into the nursery for a nosy hope it's good!

yes happy new weeks everyone!!!!:happydance: 1 more week till v-day, although i can beat what you heard peanut, i read once that a woman had hers at 22 weeks!, but she had to lie to the doctors and tell them she was 24 weeks so they would give the baby a chance, baby is now a healthy 5 years old!.

peanut, what you said about feeling the babys arms must be similar to me, my baby always lies head/upper body down first (i can tell by where i find the heart beat), i feel all the 'little prods' and twangs down very very low too, i only ever feel anything in my stomach if im lying down in the bath or flat in bed sometimes.

Enjoy the nursery! We're waiting on some Amazon books ordered yonks ago. I reckon it was messed up when Amazon went down.

No doubt she'll be fine. Maybe she's going to be very good with her hands and rubbish with her legs like me!

Chipsticks and Sharpe in bed. (Wish Sharpe was really in my bed!) Byron's at nursery and I'm not so much with cold. DH went to shops last night so my only jobs are to walk the dog, wrap a couple of presents and be showered in time for my parents to come to lunch. What a rare day! Though DH is working late and I should do some tidying fir Christmas...

that sounds just the sort of day you deserve peanut, esp with feeling so rubbish!.

ive had 2 good nights sleep you know, but today i feel sooooooo tired!:shrug:

i cant believe we have ordered our pram and other things, and so cheap too!, good ole boots!

ive just been out to get some wood, went to look at the thermometer on the wall, and the insides are frozen up, and cant read it lol!

Glad we've had no more snow but wish it would warm up a bit.

Boots is ace for Britax. Our last travel system came from them the same, bargain price before new model. I want to try the pram outside but I'm afraid to! Need to be sure about it and order a rain cover.

My arm is well sore from the jab! I'm tired too madcat. Every day no matter how well I sleep. Falling asleep tired too, not just weary. So want to stop feeling sick. On the plus side my mum said she'd bring a cheese flan. Yum!

i was very suprised, when we lost the pram in the next sale at £145 i didnt think we would get one cheaper than that until i carried on searching!. we need a raincover too, but they werent selling one of those.

i dont know why i feel so tried after such a good nights sleep, i did go to the loo at 5am but even then i fell back to sleep straight away.

just had the letter thru this morning for a smear test!, nice, just after recovering from people poking around after childbirth, then i'll have to get that done!

Yeah I had to get one sometime after Byron's birth. Though it was an opportunity to check I looked normal as I still really didn't feel it. Wait as long as you need before getting it in case you're still tender or anything. The recommendation is at least 12 weeks.

Been trying to snooze but DH kept texting with exiting ideas for next year so I think I have to give up on that and shower. Have no idea when/if to expect my parents as they've been answering no phones all morning. :dohh:

oh yeh, i wont be getting one done until i feel comfortable down there:blush:!!.

i tried on my new PJs last night, same size as my old ones, i take it my old ones have stretched though, the new ones dont do up over my belly!:haha:

Well I'm back :happydance: and we are team..........blue!! Madly was right we are without a doubt having a boy.

Got some lovely pictures, the private scan ultrasound is so much clearer than the nhs ones.

OMG another blue:baby:

so happy for you, esp now you know, its nice to visualise a girl or boy future!!. looking forward to the piccie :happydance::hugs: x

It's lovely we just bought a wee sleepsuit in asda and then panicked the whole way round the shop incase we met anyone we knew :rofl:

Only bad thing about the scan was that he's in breech position. With my stupid heart shaped uterus if he doesn't turn in the next couple of weeks he won't have room to turn at all so no way to avoid a section.

Congratz Gilz!!!!
Where is Vbaby??? Did she make it out?
does that make me pink or blue as Bids is before me??????
On the weird dream front i had one that i was or had had some sort of devil child that kept turning into a turkey and running away, itwas also pumping some kind of puss stuffinto my left leg which you could see through the skin eugh.The other was matt was carrying abby in a big green baby carrier on his back around town though half of it was being rebuilt, then we went to a department store to look around the baby needed changing we found a bathroom with a jaquzzie and place to sleep but no loo any where i was waundering around looking for it lol. very bizarre he as asleep when i got back to matt lol

:wohoo: Gilz for Team :blue: :) I just knew it :rofl:

Wonder if vbaby will be pink :shrug:

madcat and Peanut I am awaiting for MIL to confirm her acceptance of the boots deal so we can order our britax too...DH is talking with her today, I hope we dont miss the deal please keepy your fxed we can take advantage too :wacko:

I had my flu jab today :thumbup:
Coughed myself sick last night
AND realised I can now fit back into my regular pre-preggo jeans :wacko: even worse whilst walking around tesco they were falling bloody down :shrug: I know Charlies fine but goodness all this weigh loss is freaking me out :sad1:

Pregnancy best diet ever lol.

had a huge roast yesterday so wont be trying the scales or the pre preggo jeans.

madly what was my prediction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->