Mothercare money off vouchers

Kess

Reaction score
I have some vouchers sent to me by the Mothercare Baby and Me Club that I'm not going to use since I don't have a Mothercare near me and I'm buying most of my things second hand anyway. The expiry on them all is 31st December 2011, so plenty of time left to use, and can be used online, by phone or in store.

Save £7 when you spend £70 or more on any baby monitor.

Save £15 when you spend £130 or more on any infant carrier or combination car seat.

Save £40 when you spend £300 or more on any cot or cot bed.

Save £15 when you spend £150 or more online or when you order in store for home delivery.

Save £20 when you spend £250 or more on any pushchair.

Save £1 when you spend £10 or more on Mothercare maternity care products.

Save £3 when you spend £30 or more on any Moses basket.

Buy one get one free on Pampers wipes refill packs - Unscented (72pk) or Sensitive (63pk).

Save £5 when you spend £30 or more on baby clothing.

Save £5 when you spend £50 or more on any travel cot.

Save £1 on Pampers New Baby Nappies - carry pack size 1 (27pk), size 2 (35pk), size 3 (31pk).

Save £2 when you spend £10 or more on It's Your Body maternity toiletries.

Save £3 when you spend £25 or more on speciality support feeding pillow.

Save £1 when you spend £10 or more on Mothercare All We Know toiletries, wipes and cotton wool.

Save £25 when you book a professional photography sitting for any portrait collection at PixiFoto studios located in selected Mothercare stores. This offer will save you the £10 sitting fee and £15 off your portrait collection. You'll also receive a complementary 12x10" print valued at £45.

Save £10 when you spend £100 or more on any baby bedding.

Save £5 when you spend £30 or more on maternity wear.

Save £5 when you spend £50 or more on breastfeeding, bottle feeding and sterilising products.

Save £20 when you spend £150 or more on any cot or cot bed.

I'm happy to sell as a job lot or as individual vouchers, make me an offer and save yourself some money!

I can either post you the vouchers at your expense (the cost of a stamp, that's all), or if you'll be using them by phone or online I can email you the vouchers codes if you prefer.

I dont imagine people will buy these as you got them for free? Just my opinion.

I dont imagine people will buy these as you got them for free? Just my opinion.

Not sure what where I got them from has to do with anything? If I'd been given a brand new moses basket but already had one, and the person who gave it to me told me, "Oh I don't want it back, do what you want with it!" would you think it wrong for me to ask if anyone here wanted to buy it from me? Lots of people who use cloth nappies will also have whole unopened packets of free disposable nappies they don't want from belonging to various baby clubs, should they not sell them either? What then, give them away? Bin them?

They're vouchers that might be useful to anyone who is planning on buying stuff from Mothercare anyway, they can save some money. If saving up to £183 (the total of what all the vouchers together are worth, if you were to use them all) on baby and maternity stuff isn't worth anything to anyone on here, I'll stick them on Ebay - there are lots of vouchers sold there, by the way, so it's not an unusual practise. I'm sorry I'm not just going to give away £183!

I think what k8y is saying is that anyone can go into mothercare and sign up to the baby and me club and get the vouchers themselves, so its unlikely that anyone will want to buy them, :flower:

people normally just post the codes as a thread

I assumed the codes could only be used once? If I knew they were multi-use, of course I'd have posted them.

vouchers above are one time use only but they will be able to be got from mothercare baby club... current offers/vouchers for multi-use are:

SAS = £20 off of £100 spend at mothercare online
JLK = 10% off when spend £120 on mothercare online

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"