Mothercare Nixi

WelshGirl

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
We're thinking of getting this pram/pushchair - and at the moment, it comes with a free car seat, so you save £90........does anyone have one? What do you think of it?

Also, anyone else who has a peek at it, what do you think of the sound of it? First time we've had to buy a pram & car seat, so would be grateful for any opinions!!

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B00116X2RA/ref=sr_11_1/202-6987292-2603011?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

Thanks xx

we looked at it but i didnt like the wheels really flat and looked like a rough ride for the baby!

Thanks hun, I'll have to go and have a better look at the wheels! Have you chosen an alternative then? Do you mind me aksing what you are getting/have got instead?

xx

Yeh we gone for a mamas and papas pramette was in the sale in a nursery shop near us but it seems alot more comfy and the wheels were more cushioned!

Was it the Pliko Pramette? we looked at that too, so might see if I can find it on sale somewhere too!!

Thanks hun x

This is an awful pushchair, we had it for just over 3 months when a bolt fell out, causing the whole under carrage to collaps, luckily my lo wasnt in it!!!, it was sent back to manafacture for repair. 2 days later the suspension broke, we took it back again, my hubby was offered a new one, when this was taken out the box in the shop, the chassis was bent and therfore the wheels didnt go round.
we were given another new one, we got it home, was just about to go out, and the bolt fell out of that one aswell, collapsing again.
4 new chairs each one was faulty.
stay well away from them, if you do have one iid suggest checking the bolts on the under carrage for any loose ones.
No way would i put my daugher in this pushchair!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->