mothercare rant

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hi,

well this is sort of a rant, when i ordered from mothercare and posted on here about delivery times.

i ordered a moses basket and a cot mobile on wednesday 28th may,
it says delivery up to 5 working days.
i got an email on thursday 29th saying my items have been dispatched.
on friday 30th the moses basket was delivered but on the dispatch note that came with the moses basket says that the cot mobile will be delivered seperatly and i would recieve an email when it has been shipped.

well today is the 5th working day from when i ordered it and i still havnt recieved it(cot mobile)
i havnt got an email today to say its been shipped,so its not gonna be delivered tomorrow.

i dont understand why they have split my order and delivering it seperatly.
both items were in stock when i ordered them.

i would of been very happy with them if both items were delivered together when the moses basket come, but to be honest im not very happy.

sorry for rant and running on.

its a good job i dont work coz ive had to wait in just incase my order is delivered.

x x

sorry to hear there messing you round hun xxx:HUGS:

I hate waiting for stuff to be delivered with a passion lol

which is why i have anything i order deliverd to work hehe

Call up and complain, you should get shipping fees refunded to you.

It's definitely worth complaining, as they're causing alot of inconvenience and stress for you hun. And you never know they may give you a voucher as a goodwill gesture! It's worth a try.
xx

how frustrating :hissy:

I must say they were quicker then I expected :)

def try and get some sort of compensation!!

Definitely ring their customer services. When I was pregnant, I had a few bits arrive seperately and I had to wait like you did, but they sorted it really quickly and gave me a voucher.

Hope they sort it for you soon.

Aww hun, im sorry they are messing you around, mothercare are normally fairly good :(

I would definatly complain like the others said, you could buy a new outfit for bubs if you get a voucher. I had similar problems when they tried to deliver stuff seperatly. They delievered pram and when i rang about the monitors they said they couldn't find it....duh!! I did live above a pub and i could understand that was tricky to find but they'd already delivered pram. By the time it arrived i'd moved house!!

yes im gonna get hubby to give them a call and complain.

i just dont understand why they had to send it seperatly when both items were in stock.

it doesnt seem like im having much luck,
i ordered a pram ages ago, from a different company and hd to wait 10 weeks then after 11 weeks the shop phoned me saying that the pram i had ordered they cannot get hold of it, so i ordered a different pram and i was told it will be in within 3 weeks and that was 6 weeks ago.
ive called to chase it up but i dont have any luck of when it will be in, so thats another thing i need to chase up and complain.
hopefully they (pram company) give me a voucher, ive already had a £40 voucher coz they messed me about with the 1st pram i ordered.

i have no luck at all.
x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"