Mother's day card...

Marie000

Reaction score
Okay, this week is mother's day for us north-americans and I am preparing a gift for my mom.

I found a picture of my mom with me when I was around 2 years old. I re-staged the picture with me and my daughter. I will frame the two together.

I want to write a little something to either go in the frame with the pictures or in a card. I just can't find the right words. Any suggestions?

By the way, here are the pictures:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/mariepelletier/LAPM_052_zps0726adcb.jpg

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/mariepelletier/IMG_7658_zps64211666.jpg

that second picture should be in black and white. I changed it on photobucket and I'm not sure why it's showing in colour here. :wacko:

I can't think of what to say, but that's a great gift! I tried to get LO to help make something for my mom, but he wouldn't cooperate at all. :( So our present isn't sentimental.

Sorry I'm no help either, I'm not good with words. But what an awesome idea! Looks fab :D

That's so sweet- kinda funny that I took a pic of me and my daughter one day, and when I showed it to my mom she was shocked cause it was very similar to one of her and me (when I was a LO about the same age as my daughter)-- she actually printed and framed the two pics side by side... it still sits on my mantel above our fireplace. And it's a lovely reminder of her whenever I miss her. - ours were black/white too.

I don't think you need to say much- tbh. Your mom will LOVE the thought- and really, all you have to say is "I love you" and thanks for being a great Mom. That's all any mom really wants to hear :)

What a wonderful present. I'm no good with words but I would probably write something about everything you learnt about being a mum you learnt from your own mum, or that you feel so lucky to have had the best role model for being a mum.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"