Mother's Day presents, eek!

Feff

Reaction score
I completely forgot about Mother's Day :dohh: what is everybody getting their mam's? Mine always says 'now I don't want anything and I won't mind if you don't get me anything' but if I didn't get her anything I know she would sulk :haha:

I got my mum a jumper I know she'll love and a new pair of slippers :haha:

Already chipped to with MILs other kids to get her new handles for her kitchen cupboards (lol) and sally morgan tickets. Will get some flowers delivered off the kids.

Dont know lol. My sisters seem to have organised something without me so im going out for the day now. Probably just flowers tbh. Anything else is pointless if not seeing her on day x

Oh bugger, my mum asked me to order a Finnish dvd for her and I completely forgot, no way it'll get there in time now :dohh:

I've brought some ceramic pots and im going to get the girls hand prints on them and put a nice flower in them and some no7 body cream each.

My mum knits and keeps her current knitting projects in a big plastic bag - so I've bought her a posh knitting bag, it arrived this morning.

When I was pregnant with my first I got my mum a massage for Christmas. We both went together to a spa in the city centre, had a massage each and a nice lunch after at a restaurant, I paid. That might be a nice mother's day gift?

me and my sister are taking my parents for afternoon tea, as a joint mothers day and fathers day present x Going to attempt a cupcake bouquet as well for mum x

I got my mum flowers, chocolates and some euros as she's going on holiday next month. It's her birthday tomorrow too

I've got my mum a pair of PJ's, box of chocolates, a photo frame with a picture of LO in it and will buy her a bunch of lillies as well.

yankee candles (she's obsessed!) and some sweets (she gave up chocolate for lent)

Ordered her a yankee and treating my step mil to afternoon tea at forest hotel :)

Everyone sounds so posh with these afternoon teas and spa trips :haha: I might see about having flowered delivered and some clothes?

My mum is getting a kindle fire as a present from all of us and my mil is getting a bag and matching purse

Ive bought my mum a engraved key ring. I got *love you mum xx* put on it. But probably wont be good enough for her. My mum is one of them where u have to spend loads on her

nothing as extravagant as any of these ideas, we've bought our mums a necklace from Avon and a small £1.99 grandma teddy from the children. xx

I bought my mum a really nice wedding planner book as she's getting married a year July and I got her a key ring with picture of the kids on it.
I got mil a box of chocolates, spa smellie set and a fridge magnet with kids picture on it.

Think I'm getting my mum a nice plant pot with seeds that I saw in Tesco earlier

Got my mum a card and a tenner m&s voucher which she will be happy with. We got mil a 'mum' wine glass from card factory with a mini bottle of chardonnay to go with it and some choccies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->