Mother's Day presents, eek!

A gift set from Body Shop & prob some flowers. They're coming here for roast beef dinner

Crikey I feel a bit tight after reading some of these! I've just bought some chocolates and a card.

I've decided on a card, a pair of leggings and a sweet hamper! :haha:

We sent my MIL some oriental orchids and got my mum a pampered chef stoneware muffin tray.

Just a card and chocolates, and a little bunch of daffs probably. We don't do anything big for mothers day.

I got MIL yankee candles and holder, and my mum a breaclet and chocs, i think ill pay for her to get her nails done too, she had them done twice on holiday last week lol, she had never even put nail vanish on before haha ... so i think ill pay for her to get them redone and she has no idea how to get them off (there sherllac).

I just gave mine some money as that's what she always wants. I am the opposite and thought it was last week so I ended up sending it super early! :dohh:

It's my mums birthday as well tomorrow so for her birthday I bought her Russell Howard tickets ages ago & for Mother's Day I've bought her some flowers, chocolates & DD2 insisted on buying her a teddy which she's now decided she wants lol xx

i have baked my mil and my mum a cake decorated it with icing roses. and they will both have a card thats it.

I made my mum and MIL a scrabble art from the boys and probably get her flowers/chocolates to go with it.

We just did homemade cards from our eldest DS for mum and MIL. We have a lot of birthdays in Feb, March and April so we don't really do Mother's Day. I think my OH has forgotten, so I'm getting ready to act the martyr tomorrow, but really I'm not bothered. :haha:

i got my mum a yankee tart burner and 5 tarts and a little milk bottle ornament thingy

We got mil a fabfunky print of a Boston terrier because she has one and a little mum plaque that says mums cafe today's choices 1 take it 2 leave it lol because this is exactly her

Finally got the dvd for my mum today. Clearly its not going to arrive in time, oops

Lol Nat!
I made my mum a Fererro Roche tree, and brought some flowers and a packet of drumstick squashems, she LOVES drumsticks, so think she will approve :)

I got clay in and had my boys make tealight holders and paint them and cards

I got my mum a glass photoframe with a poem engraved and a card. Got MIL 2 boxes of chocolates and a card xx

We did a hamper containing:
Pjs
Slippers
Her fave bubble bath
A photo 'Grandma' mug
Turkish delights
And a clay plaque we made using air dry clay with the boys handprints on :)
https://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy225/jess89_bucket/Mobile%20Uploads/C4580D0A-C382-4A61-9701-7436093D5CED.jpg
DS1 got carried away with the holes at the top so we have threaded ribbon through it now and tied a nice bow to cover the middle holes :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->