Mother's intuition - Baby's sex!

Ladies - the first page has been updated. It's a lot of us so let me know if I missed you or got your baby's sex wrong. It's not intentional. I'm trying to keep up!!

Any other updates???

can I join?

I think im having a girl :)

My mother, hubby and dr also all think girl, and when all 4 of us thought boy with my first pregnancy, we were right!

May I play too? :blush:
I'm suddenly convinced I'm having a girl! Have to wait to Feb to update though, we are staying Team Yellow... :D
xx

With my girl I thought I was having a boy, with my boy I thought I was having a girl. This time I'm not even gonna try and guess.

Can I be added please? I'm guessing I'm having a girl.

This thread is awesome by the way, so interesting! x

I was right... I felt boy from the beginning and he is def a boy. Idk why I felt girl for 1 day lol. Either way, my first feeling was right.

I'm so confused :lol: Thought right from the beginning it was a girl, now I'm thinking boy, but I don't know whether it's just 'cause I'm hedging my bets.

I am absolutely convinced I'm having a girl!!! Can't wait to find out!!!!

Great idea for a thread!

Put me down please I think I'm having a boy x

I posted my prediction back in September (I predicted girl) and just got back from the doctor today... I'm Team Pink!!! :pink: Guess I got that one right!

I've been dreaming about having a baby girl!
For the gender predictors...
>>>If my cramps occur mainly on my left side, does that mean my baby implanted on that side???

I posted my prediction back in September (I predicted girl) and just got back from the doctor today... I'm Team Pink!!! :pink: Guess I got that one right!

:happydance: Yay!! Congrats!!

I was right... I felt boy from the beginning and he is def a boy. Idk why I felt girl for 1 day lol. Either way, my first feeling was right.

:happydance: Congrats Mama!!

I'm so confused :lol: Thought right from the beginning it was a girl, now I'm thinking boy, but I don't know whether it's just 'cause I'm hedging my bets.

Lol... When do you find out? I can't wait!

I've been dreaming about having a baby girl!
For the gender predictors...
>>>If my cramps occur mainly on my left side, does that mean my baby implanted on that side???

I'm not sure. I have read that one can predict sex by which side the baby implanted and/or shape of the sac. I suggest creating a thread for your question. Maybe someone will be able to help

My Mama's instinct was right! I'm having a baby girl!!!

I was put down for Boy but I'm team :pink: :happydance:

Found out this morning, I got my girl after all! Team Pink was correct. Mother's intuition prevails. I've been readying myself for a boy lately, but deep down I wanted a girl and felt it was a girl. Even up to today, people are telling me it's a boy 'cause I'm 'all front'; they were confusing my instinct :cloud9: :pink:

what a neat idea.. well this is my 3rd pregnancy, I have 2 boys and their pregnancy was both different but for this time around its different again but i have no symptoms of being pregnant at all so i want to think im having a girl this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->