Motivation Group

oooo yummy!! lol...i had soup n crusty bread...so sorta healthy haha!!

im going to buy scales as wanna keep track to make sure im not actually putting more on :haha: altho im gona nit pick too much i hate the stress!! but the weigh in sounds good!!

and yes its a horrible cycle, i find myself like that 2!!....so lets get ya super skinny n show fob up!! :lol:

oh was thinking how about we post what we've eaten and exercised in a day and if we've slipped up etc so we can motivate eachother n praise etc, what u think?

hi emma :hi:
welcome to the group!
we're all here to help.
whats your plans for weight loss- you on a certain diet, cutting out certain foods or increasing your exercise?
weigh ins are mondays starting a week tomorrow- is that ok with you?
try not to feel worried about your weight- we're all here to help eachother shed the pounds :hugs:

oooo yummy!! lol...i had soup n crusty bread...so sorta healthy haha!!

im going to buy scales as wanna keep track to make sure im not actually putting more on :haha: altho im gona nit pick too much i hate the stress!! but the weigh in sounds good!!

and yes its a horrible cycle, i find myself like that 2!!....so lets get ya super skinny n show fob up!! :lol:

oh was thinking how about we post what we've eaten and exercised in a day and if we've slipped up etc so we can motivate eachother n praise etc, what u think?

that sounds like a great idea. can give each other tips etc.
and yeah i dont care about him but the way he acts i feel the need to get back at him...how sad eh :haha:

hi ya im emma and i would love to join you i currently weigh 15stone 10lb:cry: i would like to get back down to around 11 stone in the end but aiming for 14 first dont want to set my target to high it will be great to have some support :flower:xxx

:hi: emma!!

i think starting off with small milestones is the best way hun!...

what diet/exercise are you thinking of trying?

what u havin for dinner rachydaz?

think i might have chips and cheese before starting diet tomorrow.

:rofl: sorry not much help am i?!

promise i will be totally strict from tomorrow :blush:

welllllll i was thinking of ordering out last unhealthy meal n all....hmm

oh boy we're gonna need all the support we can get at this rate :haha:

lol! we'll get to tomorrow and be like...i'll start tomorrow just one last pizza :rofl:

na i dont have a choice but to start tomorrow- its the only food i've got!

im gonna start just not buying crisps, biscuits the lot as if its not in my house ill not want it!!...or get it for that matter lol...

...and if i feel hungry ill have a drink as my mum told me that ur body gets confused when ur thirsty and can send the wrong signals...so gonna try that too!!

yeah if u drink water it bloats ya and make u feel full :)

i get bored of the taste though...of nothingness lol

try sugar free diluting juice maybe...take the crappy taste away?

yeah i might treat myself to it weak now and again- im not meant to have that either though :dohh:

really?! oh man lol....hmmm how about slice of lemon or whatnot in it for a bit of flavour...?

hi ya im not going to full on diet just yet as ella is only 4 weeks old (well 5 weeks tomorrow) and im breastfeeding its more of a case of i need to change what im eating if you know what i mean. i need to buy my self a set of scales i am currently using the ones in my local boots that way at least im using the same ones every time i wont weigh my self any where else. i also need to make the effort to drink more water xx

I BF too hun so cant obv do crazy diets, plus im not really into them, i like fooood! ...altho i try to eat as healthy as poss for LO!!

congrats on ur LO tho :)

hi ya im not going to full on diet just yet as ella is only 4 weeks old (well 5 weeks tomorrow) and im breastfeeding its more of a case of i need to change what im eating if you know what i mean. i need to buy my self a set of scales i am currently using the ones in my local boots that way at least im using the same ones every time i wont weigh my self any where else. i also need to make the effort to drink more water xx

congrats on your lo :hugs:
we're here for moral support and some motivation.
im starting the atkins diet tomorrow but everyone else so far on this thread is upping exercise and watching what they eat more :thumbup:

I BF too hun so cant obv do crazy diets, plus im not really into them, i like fooood! ...altho i try to eat as healthy as poss for LO!!

congrats on ur LO tho :)

am i the only one whos doing a crazy diet then :blush: lol

also...well done to you both for sticking with bf!

i wanted to so much but after 3days had to give it up, was bruised, bleeding and was screaming in pain and in tears everytime i tried

im impressed!! :thumbup:

mondays are fab for me!...so is that starting from a weeks tommorrow? :)

hun id LOVE to do the cambridge diet but obv with bf i cant do it...just soo much faster shifting the weight...so exercise it is!! lol

n thankies re still BF...7months down im well impressd with myself :happydance:

hiya! I noticed other thread pretty dead also hardly anyone replies to you. Anyways, my starting weight was 240 in dec, when started proper dieting on other thread was 226. My ticker is at 208. My target is 168, then depending on how i feel & look may brin down to 151 (which is best bmi for me)
Since starting diet in jan 09 not been on any programme or plan all id done was cut down/small portions, eat better & move more was going brilliant. Then i started mini pill things with bums up been a right battle lately to lose 1lb! So thursday gone i started on slim fast after long think what next move was going to be. I can honestly say its fine, having 1 meal a day 2 shakes & 3 healty snacks. Trying my best get in 30 min exercise but with 2 kids am sure keeps me running around enough!
All best to everyone! I can only try to update often as poss but my weigh in now fall on a thursday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->