Motivation Group

ok...2 sets of 25 with 10secs inbetween. not bad for a first attempt but holy crap can feel the burn!!!!
:rofl:

does everyone know how to tone their deepest tummy muscle that you cant tone threw exercise?

woop! that was good going love!!!...

and im not sure how to tone them muscles actually?....hmmm will need to find out!

how to tone the deepest tummy muscles you cant tone with exercise

1. Lie on your back
2. Breathe in and pull your tummy in
3. Breathe out holding your tummy in as far as can go.

Trust me- You'll feel it!

Repeat and Increase how many in a set and how many sets over time

Eventually you wont need to lie down and will be able to do it anytime

I would recommend starting with 4 sets of 10 a day

:thumbup:

Let me know how you get on if you try it :)

ooooo cool, ill be giving that a go tommorrow...ive always wondered how to tone them!!...thanks love :)

ill update if i can move after :haha:

oh really?

my mum started it about a month ago but im such a fussy eater so going to find it tough i think.

do you know if they've lost a lot of weight quickly?

what kind of diet do you have on weight watchers? is it just smaller portions of your normal diet?
do you do much exercise? you've lost so much weight already and its only been a few months! i think thats great :) i am looking to do the same if i can stick at it

sorry I went to put the kid in bed :laugh2:

WW is about lower fat foods/whole wheat grain options/high fiber/portion control.

I do it online so I can calculate the amounts of points each food will cost me and have a set number of points throughout the day

honestly I am like the worlds pickiest eater and was so scared to start this but I can still eat a lot of the foods I love, just slightly different versions or smaller portions :mrgreen: I have dropped a few things like most processed foods and my dr. pepper (caffeine addict!) since starting which has made a huge difference

I don't have a set exercise no. Just running around after Hannah and we've been trying to get out and walk more but mostly this has just been sticking to the plan and staying within my points :)

I'm not sure how quickly my friends lost on Atkins, this was a few years ago and I just don't remember.

thanks for the info.
i dont know anyone whos been on weight watchers so wasnt sure how it worked.
it sounds good that you dont need to cut everything you love out completely.
i just need to do a drastic diet for 2-4weeks and then start introducing other foods again (maybe something like what your on) but in smaller portions and not things which are really unhealthy- well thats my plan anyways. nothing ever seems to go to plan with me :rofl:

there's a WW support group in the support section, there are a handful of us on there :) some of the members have lost quite an impressive amount of weight. I also have some family who has lost quite a bit on WW. For me it's really more a lifestyle change than a diet because if I don't stick with the way I'm eating now I'll just put it back on iykwim?

yeah i know what you mean
im the same- will need to cut it out and leave it out
as soon as i get a taste for something i want it all the time
eg- eat one sweet and then need to eat the rest of the bag cause ive tasted it
i have little self control which isnt helpful

I've found my self control has gotten better as I've gone forward (still goes out the window once in a while though!)

Also my tastes have changed, some of the things that I loved before I don't really like now :shrug:

night! :) Don't know how you UKers stay up so late :rofl:

i dont know either- i just end up gabbing away!

i said i was going to bed about two pages ago :dohh:

:rofl:

lol...night hun!...and yes i thought u said it earlier :haha:

Good night ladies,

I did get my 3 miles in today. :happydance: I feel great too. I hope to do the stairs at work tomorrow during part of my break.

TTYL

vickie - didn't realise you 'd lost soo much, well done i remember starting your thread in jan. I did pop on & update few days ago.

scottishgal - fair bit understanding needed with your diet. All the best!

morning :hi:
or afternoon :blush:
i feel so crap today- think im comin down with somethin :(
im still gonna stick to diet though, just had 3 bits of bacon for bfast.
feel stuffed...NOT!! :rofl:
opened the cupboard and theres a big bag of hula hoops staring me in the face- they'll need moved! lol.
how is everyone else today? :)
mummytoamberx- to be honest i dont really understand the diet. i know that because you dont eat carbs your body burns your fat instead and my mum told me all the things i could eat and couldnt eat so just going with that really
xx

just to let you girlies know that im getting this thread moved to the new weightloss area on the forum.
hadnt realised it was there when i started this thread :wacko:

hi all well what a blinking night had 2 of my children up being sick all night and they are still going bless them all that with a new baby and a hubby who does not feel great but its a great way to loose weight running around after them and not really eating out of the fear that i will be sick (i hate it so much) lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->