Motivation Group

Ok. Ive decided Im going back onto my WW diet. Basically eat low cal foods and having the WW food range fit in around me. Its what I started off doing so I will ask OH to get me some bits whilst Im at work tomorow. Am about to have Spag Bol with fresh pasta, lean mince and yummy yummy beef stock :happydance: I havent eaten that for ages! Ive been good today. Fruit for breakie, fruit for dinner and spag bol for tea. Did 6 hrs work and 30 mins walking home. This thread is getting v quiet nowadays! Where are you all?! :hugs:

WW things are yummy! Got loads in freezer but just cannit eat them on this protein diet, having 1 can take up 3/4 of my carb intake.

Today i am having more of a carb day so having ww pizza for lunch & ww quiche for tea.

Weigh in - 2.5lb lost :)

I'll be gone after today be back in couple of weeks.

Im following your example and not going to be posting much on this thread. Im getting hooked on trying to lose at least 2lbs a week. I STS this week and a killing myself over it :dohh: Im going back onto WW and going to try to do more exercise, but with work Im too tired at the end of the day. Il try to do at least 3hrs exercise a week and eat WW foods and healthy foods and drinks. I want to get down to 10st so 2st 12lbs to go. This is a lovely thread but Im getting to hooked on meeting my goal and making a huge loss every week. Im just going to take it as it comes and keep going.

Aww bless ya inge :hugs:

All best in coming weeks to you, i totally agree take it as it comes:thumbup:

If you decide to or if you have already got fitness pal going track your loss on there, add me: Leix :)

Might wanna + a few pounds this week Daisy... I been a bit naughty this weekend! :cry:

Sorry I haven't been back - I was on holiday last week. Amazingly, I've lost 5lbs while I was away - woo hoo!! Tells you all you need to know about how bad the hotel food was! My body is craving salad and veg because the selection was so poor but I can't help but be happy with the loss.

Hope you're all doing ok and Inge I hope you're feeling alright - it's absolutely right to not worry about the numbers too much - how you feel inside is much more important and being fitter and healthier is the best end game if you ask me.

Im feeling very positive. Just working lots and eating good food. Im on myfitnesspal now a lot. Just charting exercise and my diet. Im trying to stick to a 1,300 cal a day plan. Its going good and most days im a little under. Today Ive probably gone over as I had a piece of strawberry cheesecake that I made at work :dohh: but its straberry and v yummy!

Hi ladies

I've only been here a short while but I'm leaving I'm afraid!! Nothing personal, it's been nice popping in here, but I got my BFP today and dieting is now out the window!! I'll be trying to eat really well of course but I won't be trying to lose weight anymore.

GL with the weight loss everyone, xx

Hi ladies

I've only been here a short while but I'm leaving I'm afraid!! Nothing personal, it's been nice popping in here, but I got my BFP today and dieting is now out the window!! I'll be trying to eat really well of course but I won't be trying to lose weight anymore.

GL with the weight loss everyone, xx

Congrats!!!!
:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back