Motivation Group

:sick: urgh.... lindt chocs.... theyre so melt in the mouth. Trouble is now I feel sick. Damn my boss. Also just tried the chardonnay I was given and its horrible. I hate wine. Just the smell makes me gag :sick:

i hate lindt chocos. Aint choco fan to start with though.
3 chunks makes me feel sick.
weigh in day tomorrow see how new diet went

im on the atkins diet. im trying to lose weight quickly for somethin thats coming up so only had a couple of weeks to do it.
i dont do much exercise- running around after a baby, exercise dvds when i can be bothered and the odd walk

Obviously iv head of Atkins but what does it entail?
How does it work?

Really fancy trying this but not a clue where to start :blush:

:hi:
welcome to the group

basically in atkins you dont eat any carbs, you can eat protein, veg and 20g of fat a day...i think. you have to drink lots of water and i take vitamins as well.

i was looking for a link for you to have a look at but theres looooads!! my mum had a book and she helped me get started
:thumbup:

well done :happydance:

i read about your scales but whats your current and loss now?
dont want to update wrong :)

current 189
loss 51lb

Lowest reading on wii fit now, had it 84 weeks lol

I bought new scales they were saying 192 on monday morning which was what i was on 6th june when i weighed in. So ones i were using are broke. Saying i was 188 this morning. Sometimes they are coming out the same, but not chance i want to take.

yeah, least you know for sure now.
how are you getting on with the healthy eating?

fine, second nature now.
been dieting for half the year, already.
years flying over, kinda feels bit wasted as all going into losing weight like.
how long you stopping on atkins for?

you know who aint seen for ages dizzyspells... Anyone know what's happening?

ive not seen her on here for a while :shrug: daniandbaby too
im saying on atkins till next friday, then having a weekend off and will go back on it untill i reach my goal. then will start introducing carbs again gradually until i work out how much my body can deal with

OK Daisy, you win. :dohh:

Start ~ 15 Stone 6 Pound. (Was it around 2 weeks ago?)
Goal ~ Lets say 14 for now.
Current ~ 14 stone 9 lbs
Lost 0 Stone 11 Pound. (Is that right?)

What else did you say? What I'm doing? Stopped chocolate, sugar (in tea etc), fast food, and now only eat salads on their own or with a jacket, packets of fruit, and also cut out fizzy drink altogether.

Also run around 10 miles a week, going around 3 times a week.

Hows that?! :thumbup: x

Hiya! Am tired after my day off yesterday. I havent weighed yet, Il wait til sunday morning as I cant get my scales til tomorow evening and I prefer to weigh in the mornings. Im hoping ive lost 2lbs :nope: but I dont know.
Today Ive eaten ; a bowl of fresh pears for breakfast, a sausage and cheese sandwhich (work dinner,) with a muller light yogurt. I have a fruit bowl for about 6ish, then later 2 chicken breasts with a little breadcrumb. Im gonna be on the go til weds evening as im working through til my day off on thurs. As im such a lovely person I (maybe stupidly!) told my boss id go in friday if it got busy :dohh:
Hows everyone else today?

Just weighed. I stayed the same as last week, still 12.12lb.
I know I didnt really do much exercise as I was working but I hoped I had lost something! Hoping I get back on track this week

Like ive mentioned working is a workout its self. My OH doesnt no any form of exercise bare walking around at work, hes lost 3lb in last week eats all junk so it can work. Well done for maintaining though.

I had taybarns yesterday, amazing! HAd 3 desserts, heaven :D Went on scales this morning, i havent gain so brilliant start.

Im having turkey & bacon for breakfast, haha.

Im just going to eat better. I know work is a good exercise so Il be happy with that. Il try to do some 30 mins cycles during the week too.
Today Ive had ; a mango yogurt for breakfast and a cheese and sausage sandwich on wholemeal bread. No idea what im eating later. I didnt get any food in today so its whatever is in the cupboards :dohh:
Tomorow Il have; toast for breakfast, maybe a yogurt and fruit for dinner and whatever my mum has in the house. Im going to my mums after work tomorow so will cycle for 30 mins then.
Hows everyone else?

I had me a chinese for lunch, yummy yummy :D I burnt 500 cals before i went haha so think may got right balance again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->