Motivation?

laurabeth

Reaction score
ok so, i have just started a new job ( a weel ago!) and now that im back working, i dont snack through the day.

I weighed 8 stone when i was 18. I am now 22 and weigh 10st 5lb.

My BMI for my height - i should weigh between 7st9lb and 9st 9lb. I am currently 10st 5lb. I am aiming to get to 8st9lb as that directlly in the middle of my 'healthy BMI'

How do i get motivated to excercise? I have joined a gym, and even though im paying, i still find it difficult to get the motivation to go. I also have a WII and have wii fit, Zumba, just dance 1+2. I work 9-5 and my husband works 8-5 then again 8-12, SO, i have NO reason why i can do the excercise as i have spare time in the evenings!

How do i get motivated?

I have this problem too. Its hard to stay motivated. I think it helps if you write your goal weight on a big piece of paper and put it on the fridge, so that you have to look at it every day. That helps me to want to work out sometimes. Its hard though!

always set a goal and stick to it. keep track on your exercises and food intake. its best to get a work out buddy too :)

I second healthymommy's advice on getting a workout buddy, as this way you can motivate each other. I think it's a lot easier to stay motivation once you have got in to a routine. So after a few weeks, you may notice you feel more motivated. I do my workout in the morning before I start working. I set my alarm and place it at the other side of my bedroom so that I HAVE to get out of bed :)

I love doing my workouts in the mornings as it gives me energy for the day ahead, and strangely I always seem to have more energy at that time of the day (I know this as I noticed I can push myself harder in the mornings than in the evenings).

This is my biggest problem too! The only thing I can think of working for me is thinking about the baby that I want to have.

I do also think a workout buddy would help because then your committed to someone else besides yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->