Moulin Rouge

twinkle1975

Reaction score
I'm working split times today so just indulged myself with a couple of hours of Moulin Rouge & a good blub!!
Will be singing Come What May all day now!!

I adore this movie. Makes me cry everytime I see it! :cry: There are two soundtracks and they are both fabulous!! I love Come What May and I also love Ewan's version of Your Song (much better than Elton John, IMO!!)

LOVELOVELOVE that movie! A lot of the songs are on my iPod :)

I adore this movie. Makes me cry everytime I see it! :cry: There are two soundtracks and they are both fabulous!! I love Come What May and I also love Ewan's version of Your Song (much better than Elton John, IMO!!)

I agree!!

Brilliant film defo one of my favorite, even brought the soundtrack album that i have playing in my car, and I always cry at the end even though I know what happens lol!!!

Ahhh I LOVE the elephant medley and I know all the words! I also love your song I think his version is fab. My OH once wrote all the words to it in a card for me coz I love it :) I'm not a huge fan of the film tho, just those songs, sowwy x

LOVE the music, used to have the cd but lost it.

This is one of my all time favourite movies. I know all the songs off by heart! :haha: Ewan is sooo hot!

This is my absolute favourite film of all time. I know the words, actions, dances the lot lol.
I always turn off at the end when they finish singing as I cant bear to watch Satine die and Christians heart break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->