Movement rollercoaster!

Nikki B

Reaction score
It seems like my little one has no rhythm to his movements really. One day he's pretty quiet, I can usually feel him roll around if I put my hand on my belly, but no big kicks. Then the next night he will be moving so much I think he's going to burst out of the skin! Last night I woke up to him practicing his kung fu at 2 am! But now this morning I've barely felt him move around at all:shrug: It freaks me out, because they tell you to try to peg down your baby's routine, but mine doesn't seem to have one!

Mine is exactly the same - Playing games with me I think..... Yesterday was like a kung foo panda all day - Then today hardly anything at all... I even popped to loo (as in work) to have a good feel and make sure I could feel him/her move....... I just think a pattern starts to emerge then nope no pattern at all.............. I spoke to my midwife about it - She was not concerned at all - Said I would know if something was wrong.....

I'm the same. Baby never has had a "routine" of when he moves. And don't think he ever will. My MW told me he doesn't even like "kick counting" because it causes a lot of unnecessary worry. He just told me I would know if something was wrong or if you don't feel any movement at all after a period of time, I think he said like 24 hours or something?, to call and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->