Movement?

KatienSam

Mummy to Ella & Faith <3
Reaction score
Hi all!

I am worried about this movement lark,I think I have felt baby move, although after i doubt myself! But it is not regular or consistent, for a few days about 10pm i would feel something but then some days nothing at all...

The other day I THOUGHT i felt like a rolling feeling but nothing since... then another day i thought i felt a little kick but again nothing since...

It is my first baby. Im a worrier at the moment!

xx

If it feels like an internal fart but theres no smell afterwards then it is definately baby lol..
My movements didnt really get regular til last week sometime

Dont worry my little one has quiet days and u probably dont notice the movements when ur active!

maybe baby is still learning the whole 'look what i just did with my leg' stuff.

i will just wait a while and see what happens. this pregnancy motherhood stuff keeps you on your toes doesnt it lol

Oh I was just reading in a book about this. It said the babys so small that is might be facing in and kicking, or kicking at night when you are asleep, or too busy to notice. I am also quite worried I am feeling all emotional about gas, not peanut wriggling at all!

Oh I was just reading in a book about this. It said the babys so small that is might be facing in and kicking, or kicking at night when you are asleep, or too busy to notice. I am also quite worried I am feeling all emotional about gas, not peanut wriggling at all!

This is what i think when i do feel something 'oh it could have just been gas' i think until i feel a wallop i wont believe it is the baby anyway, hopefully will get a kick soon and then i will know what im looking for!

don't worry it's difficult the first time round, it's likely you are feeling baby but because you haven't had a baby before you don't know - I was the same. Once the movements get a lot stronger then you'll know all about it :)

I already left a comment in your journal about this.

But my midwife said its very normal for first timers not to feel their baby till around the 22 weeks mark , and this is certainly true with me.

Before that i felt like butterflies feeling but not kicks or movements so strong like now where i thought " oh thats the baby"

When i was reading the forum , i was reading people feeling kicking at 19 weeks and i was like how , i think everyone is different. But i think majority feel more regularity from 22 weeks onwards.

So dont worry.

Shining Star described the first movements to me as it's like when you've got a twitch in your eye - that's how it felt for me too at first.

x

it like popping bubble gum bubble inside your mouth,
that how i describe it i supose

Yup i agree with Helen - It does get alot stronger though.... its your first hun, so just give it time :)

If your worried maybe chat to your midwife at your next appointment :)

Bet its the bubba!! I cant wait xxx
So exciting.... you are at the stage now to be feeling it I think??

This is what i think when i do feel something 'oh it could have just been gas' i think until i feel a wallop i wont believe it is the baby anyway, hopefully will get a kick soon and then i will know what im looking for!

I am the same. I feel things but cannot be sure what they are, I cannot say for sure if it is her moving. I won't be certain like you until I feel a massive kick and I can :wohoo:

i THINK i felt two thuds this morning about 4am! maybe baby is awake at night and today i can feel a hard area on my left again so think baby has moved up...

Im going to make some lunch and then eat some sugary and cold drinks to see if i can get something from the little lazy baby xxx

I was round at my mates the other night (she is 33 weeks) and baby was being stubborn, so we were giving her a good poke and she was poking back, its so cool! I cant wait. I want to feel some flutters!!
Katie - its a great excuse to eat sugar though to get the bubba to kick :dance: he he

Babe, stop fretting. It sounds very much like baby movements to me....and in just a couple of weeks from now you'll be getting such regular movements that you'll be laughing that you ever doubted what these little jiggles were:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Smudge is much livelier now than he/she was a fortnight ago:cloud9:

Katie yeah I bet in 2 or 3 weeks you will be cursing as the little bugger will be keeping you up all hours :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->